Possible Future GM's

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
I would like either Vince or Coach to get a permanent (semi-permanent) job as GM the most. Buit seeing as how Coach works for ESPN, I think that only leaves Vince with the opportunity. However, I'm not going to pretend like I don't think SCSA will get the job, which I'm kinda sorta fine with. I'd be a lot warmer to the possibility if he still wasn't around on WWE TV on frequent occasion regardless. Also, I imagine he'd only keep the job until 'Mania anyways.

So yeah, I'm holding out for Vince the most..

Also [MENTION=72]Cyrus Riddle[/MENTION] - Stone Cold isn't really a big ratings drawer. Maybe for one off appearances, but WCW managed to beat him for two years straight while he was arguably at his hottest. So for a long term ratings solution, he's not the answer.

Very good point...I was just looking at it from the nostalgic point of view. Initially he would spark interest though, but I do see your point in that.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Anonymous GM please. I NEED CLOSURE DAMNIT!

Plus, I'd mark if the email notification goes off random one night.

Max Lavoix

Reaction score
What about Vickie Guerrero and she would make Ziggler the new #1 contender for Punk's title? Also, nobody has mentioned his name yet, but Joey Styles could revolutionize WWE as the new GM. Another guy I'd see in this position is JBL, because the guy has been great in every roles WWE have given him so far. The ones I'd really love as GM's though are Steve Austin or Shawn Michaels. HBK and Triple H both in positions of power could make some interesting stories.

NovaRoad

Reaction score
Website
stillskystudio.com
I think Cena should be the GM. With the WWE's tendency to make the GM position a much larger deal than it really ought to be, and with their tendency to make Cena more important than even the WWE title holder, combined with the alleged clout Cena has behind the scenes, it would be a perfect marriage.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
If vickie becomes the GM, I stop watching wwe period.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I am honestly sick of Vickie as GM. I loved her before but now it's just old she is perfect as Ziggler's manager let it stay that way.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Anonymous GM please. I NEED CLOSURE DAMNIT!

Plus, I'd mark if the email notification goes off random one night.

I would too

Just think one week a lot of stuff is going on in the ring and then.

[YOUTUBE]tyeC6Oyco7I[/YOUTUBE]

Cole: Can I have your attention please, I've just received an email from the anonymous general manger!

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I actually quite liked the Anonymous GM storyline, I would like to know who it is but I feel it's better without knowing. I loved when Edge attacked the Laptop.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
The storyline wasn't that bad but what I really loved is how wwe just didn't let us know who it was. I'm sure it was because they couldn't come up with anything. A year and a half of waiting and then the story is just dropped. Nice

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
The storyline wasn't that bad but what I really loved is how wwe just didn't let us know who it was. I'm sure it was because they couldn't come up with anything. A year and a half of waiting and then the story is just dropped. Nice
They probably did have an idea but wasn't sure. WWE wouldn't create a whole storyline without having an idea who would play a role in it. I know WWE make mistakes but they wouldn't be that stupid.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
They probably did have an idea but wasn't sure. WWE wouldn't create a whole storyline without having an idea who would play a role in it. I know WWE make mistakes but they wouldn't be that stupid.
Yes, they would, and have done so numerous times in the past. I'm firmly behind the belief that they start angles with no idea how they're going to finish. It would explain a lot of the idiotic stuff that's gone on in the company for the past 20+ years.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Well since it went on for a year and a half, yeah they had no idea

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Yes, they would, and have done so numerous times in the past. I'm firmly behind the belief that they start angles with no idea how they're going to finish. It would explain a lot of the idiotic stuff that's gone on in the company for the past 20+ years.
:this:

WWE started two major storylines in the summer of 2010, the anonymous GM and Nexus; neither of which had a proper conclusion. ViperRKO tried arguing with me about Nexus but he was wrong. CM Punk went into the Money in the Bank PPV still the leader of Nexus. Otunga and McG were the tag team champions and Nexus. While Mason Ryan was off on injury reserve. We get to the PPV, Punk wins the WWE Championship and isn't on RAW the next night like he promised. That same night Otunga and McG appear without their armbands, sporting a new theme song. Punk returns the next week to the surprise of the audience with a new theme song and t-shirt. Nexus is never mentioned again. They just dropped it between RAW's without any explanation as to why and even pretended it didn't exist. But what's worse is even before Punk took over WWE made lofty claims through Wade Barrett that there was a bigger picture, a higher power, winds of change where coming to the WWE. None of which materialized or even hinted at what they meant. WWE clearly created two large stories without any idea where they were going.

For the record, I truly believe the plan at one point was to make Cole the GM before they realized they made it too big to reveal anyone.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Well I still think the nexus breakup was ok. But the anonymous GM was just shit.