Pop/Country Music Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kairi

Reaction score
Taylor Swift: "I Don't Feel Comfortable Taking My Clothes Off"

Unlike Beyonce, 21-year-old Taylor Swift isn't willing to strip down to sell more records. "I like wearing pretty dresses and I like trying out new styles, but I don't feel comfortable taking my clothes off," she tells London's The Telegraph.

"I wouldn't wear tiny amounts of clothing in my real life, so I don't think it's necessary to wear that stuff in photo shoots," she says. Do people ever try to talk her into dressing more provocatively? "Not anymore, no."

Swift first visited Nashville, Tennessee's Music Row when she was 11 years old. She'd watched a documentary about fellow country star Faith Hill that mentioned how the 43-year-old had been discovered there, "so of course I got it in my head that there was this magical land called Nashville where dreams come true and that's where I need to go!"

"I began absolutely non-stop tormenting my parents, begging them on a daily basis to move there," she says. Now Swift's apartment is two blocks from Music Row. "It's so crazy to think that now things are a lot different."

The Album of the Year Grammy Award winning star admits she "over-thinks and overanalyzes everything" and attributes her need to be in command of herself as her reason for not drinking: "I worry I might come off in a way that I can't control." She also tries never to raise her voice. "If you're yelling, you're the one who's lost control of the conversation."

Kairi

Reaction score
rihanna tonight on idol

[youtube]p1ZEieOZP4I[/youtube]

one of her better performances.

Kairi

Reaction score
[youtube]pWjoMywAa0c[/youtube]

dance version but britney is still stiff as a board

Kairi

Reaction score
Nicole Scherzinger and 50 Cent Shoot ‘Right There’ Video

50-cent-nicole-scherzinger.jpg

50 Cent cozied up to Nicole Scherzinger on the Los Angeles set of her video for “Right There,” the first U.S. single from her solo debut Killer Love. The Jim Jonsin-produced and Ester Dean-penned track, which appears on the international edition, will be released stateside featuring a new verse from the G-Unit mogul.

“Shooting #RIGHTTHERE video w/ my boy @50cent,” tweeted the former Pussycat Doll, who reunited with director Paul Hunter (“Whatever U Like”) for the visuals. “Givin it to u hawaiian style!”

Kairi

Reaction score
nicole-right-there-1.jpg

Nicole Scherzinger got funky with her fashion on set of the video for “Right There” in Los Angeles. The former Pussycat Doll rocked a big braid, midriff-baring top, and blue skirt with brown boots in the latest images from the shoot. The clip, directed by Paul Hunter, is for the first U.S. single from her solo debut Killer Love, which was previously released overseas. The stateside version of the Jim Jonsin production will feature her labelmate 50 Cent, who shot his scenes earlier this week.

“I wanted to kinda keep the video pretty simple because I wanted it iconic,” Nicole told MTV News. “The way you get iconic pictures and memorable videos is just by keeping it simple. So we’re in downtown L.A., and we’re just wearing super-fly colors, and we’re just feelin’ it. Right now, we just shot a scene, it’s just us against the blue skies—it’s beautiful and we’re just feeling the song.”

Kairi

Reaction score
Jennifer Lopez fired up the screen with Lil Wayne to shoot joint scenes for her “I’m Into You†video in Los Angeles last night. A tatted Weezy leaned his back against People‘s Most Beautiful Woman in the World in the first images from the set. J.Lo filmed her solo scenes earlier this month against the beautiful backdrop of Chichen Itza, Mexico.

“He might be one of the best out there right now. He might be the best,†she previously said of her YMCMB collaborator. “To me just the things he says and the way he says it is very unique, and I feel like he has a fresh new voice.â€

The video for “I’m Into You,†the second single from LOVE?, will premiere May 2 on NBC’s “Today†show while the album drops the next day.

1m16b.jpg

wsoikk.jpg