Police shoot dog

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Re: Fuck the police

Cop hate is so stupid. The way I see it, if you hate the cops that's probably because you know you do stupid shit that can get you in trouble. If you're clean, then its no big deal. Also, take away all the cops and watch everything go to shit.

stfu Tapout

You say the dumbest shit sometimes.

Are you saying people hate the cops because they are criminals? So a cop harasses some minority for no other reason than profiling makes that person guilty of something?

Cops have a shitty job, thats a fact, but it doesn't mean that shield protects them from being assholes. Excessive force is what happened in that video, true or faked, it doesn't mean cops don't shoot peoples dogs on houses they raid. I know a few people who've had that happen to them.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Changed the moronic thread title to reflect what this is actually about.

I am a huge dog lover but I can see why the cop did what he did. He was freaking out that this huge dog was going to attack him or one of the other cops and so to protect them shot it. I don't like to see any dog shot but the owner should have actually put him in the car properly rather than leaving a window wide open for it to escape.

I hate this new fad of filming everything that happens rather than helping out and getting involved. Why didn't the person filming it actually help out rather than standing back? He could have offered to hold onto the dog on the lead whilst the police dealt with the owner.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

stfu Tapout

You say the dumbest shit sometimes.

Are you saying people hate the cops because they are criminals? So a cop harasses some minority for no other reason than profiling makes that person guilty of something?

Cops have a shitty job, thats a fact, but it doesn't mean that shield protects them from being assholes. Excessive force is what happened in that video, true or faked, it doesn't mean cops don't shoot peoples dogs on houses they raid. I know a few people who've had that happen to them.

And any other person doesn't do shit like that? I have never ONCE had a problem with any cop or anyone I know hasn't had any problems either. Hating on cops is the "Cool" thing to do because people hate authority for some reason. If you don't do anything bad you have no reason to hate the cops. They are there for your protection. Are some of them corrupt? Yes. But there are corrupt people in any profession. Might as well hate doctors. Cause some of theme abuse there power and give out wrong prescriptions. Might as well hate fire fighters. Lets hate the entire military why we're at it because some of them are corrupt.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

And any other person doesn't do shit like that? I have never ONCE had a problem with any cop or anyone I know hasn't had any problems either. Hating on cops is the "Cool" thing to do because people hate authority for some reason. If you don't do anything bad you have no reason to hate the cops. They are there for your protection. Are some of them corrupt? Yes. But there are corrupt people in any profession. Might as well hate doctors. Cause some of theme abuse there power and give out wrong prescriptions. Might as well hate fire fighters. Lets hate the entire military why we're at it because some of them are corrupt.

I feel as though you missed the whole point of his post. What about cops who give out stupid tickets because they thought they saw you driving without a seatbelt? Deezy brought up a valid point.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Oh Tapout, your sweeping generalizations just make me think you never left your block. this has nothing to do with being anti-authority to be cool. This has to do with the fact that police forces attract certain types of people, and they don't have "protect and serve" on their minds. Are there good cops? Yes. But does that make the whole system flawless? No.

One rotten apple spoils the bunch. Why don't you bring up other jobs like pilots, firemen and delivery boys to justify your statements some more. Because they have just as much to do with this topic as your examples of sweeping generalizations. Life is not black and white, this isn't like rasslin.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I do agree that people just like to bash cops in general every time one of them does something that people don't understand. Hating cops is definitely "cool" and Tapout is right about that.

And for the record, if some strange dog attacked me, especially if I didn't know what diseases that dog could be carrying, I'd shoot it too. That's just common sense and standard practice for police officers. Would you get bit by a strange dog at YOUR job just because you were doing your job and end up in the hospital with rabies because you felt like being humane? No.

And it's very easy PEOPLE to sit on their asses at home, smearing themselves in STUFF, telling cops how to do their jobs. Bottom line, if you think you could do a better job then sign up and have at it. Otherwise shut the MOUTH up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Cops who abuse their power, not the occasional error in judgement but gross, intentional abuse, are probably even worse than most criminals. It's one thing for someone stupid or desperate to do something bad, it's far worse when someone who uses the unlimited power we've trusted them with to do it.

I haven't watched that video that's going around and I'm not gonna so that's all I should probably say regarding the video, but that's just what I wanted to add about cops. It's not "cop hating" to realize that some people holding a badge might be jackasses. I don't know exactly what more there is to this story, the situation was an ugly mess and everyone I ask recounts the story in different ways. But even situations like this, where the cop's actions were extreme but possibly justifiable, cops we witness that we have reason to think may be using their power irresponsibly should be scrutinized. Because if you can't trust a few of them it can be hard to trust any of them, even if you want to.