• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poké-Chat

Rosie

Dark Side
Also, I'll say this here again. Something I have done in the past 6 months plus is run a little account where I post funny and cute scenes, pictures, and skits with my Pokemon plushies and it has actually surpassed my personal twitter in followers. Here are some highlights.

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
18890.jpeg

Rosie

Dark Side
Scarlet and Violet confirmed

image0.jpg

I pick the dino

I love the grass kitty. The Fire Dino is growing on me with a lovely derpy charm. The duck, I'm sorry looks like Donald Duck.

I'm a touch concerned of releasing this game so soon after Legends Arceus, but the game looks like it has potential with open world stuff from Legends. Like I feel as though Sword and Shield tested the open world stuff with the wild area, Legends ran with it, maybe this game can perfect it with the battle mechanics of the regular games (since the battling is probably the only weaker part I have of Legends) with the speed of Legends and the terrain to explore.

Also, is this region based on Italy? It seems to give me those vibes.

Also the names Scarlett and Violet actually sound nice.