Poké-Chat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
In a few...I have to do a few things...sorry. Will tag when ready.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
And once again replying... @Solidus I won 3 in a row with this team, I am ready for VGC :tough:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
So here I am playing Pokemon Sun, and I'm at the Aeither Foundation. I was talking to one of the people, and they mentioned how they needed to save Pokemon before they go extinct

Can I just say that in the world of Pokemon, that's actually really dumb when you think about it

Let's take Far'Fetched for example, it's an endangered Pokemon. Suddenly, they go extinct. No problem, I'll take one skeleton, not even many, just one in tact skeleton to my local scientist, boom, instant revived Far'Fetched. Now you may be thinking, "Well it's not extinct, but now it's endangered again!" Nope. Pokemon has cross species breeding, if I have a female, I go catch a random Pikipek, or if it's a male I catch a random Ditto, and bam, after one day I have like 300 eggs. I give those eggs to some Aeither people, they hatch them, each of those 300 baby Far'Fetched make 300 eggs since Pokemon doesn't do puberty either, and bam, suddenly my 1 Far'Fetched turned into 90,300 in only two days

The moral of this story is the Aeither Foundation aren't actually heros, they're just very very kinky

• Haha
Reactions: Rosie

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Are there any new game styles for Pokemon like Soul Link, Standard Nuzlocke, ect?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Solo runs and mono type runs are my personal favorite, but that's probably because I love the concept of playing as a gym leader

I like Soul Link (Randomized) Nuzlockes the most in terms of watching. Playing though, I have not tried anything other than standard.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Are there any new game styles for Pokemon like Soul Link, Standard Nuzlocke, ect?

I'm doing a Wedlocke in X.

Basically, it is a Nuzlocke where you put your pokemon in pairs, male and female, where they are paired in battles, meaning you can only switch betweem the two. It is challenging since your options are even.more limited and you need to be lucky and get pairs that work well together and if you end up accidently getting in a battle with the wrong pair... Rip.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I'm doing a Wedlocke in X.

Basically, it is a Nuzlocke where you put your pokemon in pairs, male and female, where they are paired in battles, meaning you can only switch betweem the two. It is challenging since your options are even.more limited and you need to be lucky and get pairs that work well together and if you end up accidently getting in a battle with the wrong pair... Rip.

That sounds hard but fun. I never heard of that one. So you only use two Pokemon at a time, one male and one female? No legends I take it then (I think all are gender-less?).

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I like Soul Link (Randomized) Nuzlockes the most in terms of watching. Playing though, I have not tried anything other than standard.
If we're talking about watching here, another fun one to watch is Shady Penguin's Shadylocke. Basically it just means he can't use the Pokemon center unless he beats a gym. It can be entertaining considering that health is never the issue, but pp is

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
If we're talking about watching here, another fun one to watch is Shady Penguin's Shadylocke. Basically it just means he can't use the Pokemon center unless he beats a gym. It can be entertaining considering that health is never the issue, but pp is
Yup, I have watched one of those and enjoyed it. I really like how creative people can be with this game. It just makes it more fun and more challenging.

Last edited: