Podcast/Radio show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Viper

Reaction score
My favorite podcast/radio show is the Review-A-Wai, Review-A-Raw's from LAW Radio. Search "Law Radio" on iTunes and you'll find them all. They're great.

Also, Solomonster Sounds Off is also awesome. He has a show every Sunday. Search that as well on iTunes. You'll love them.

TrevorTerror

Reaction score
My favorite podcast/radio show is the Review-A-Wai, Review-A-Raw's from LAW Radio. Search "Law Radio" on iTunes and you'll find them all. They're great.

Also, Solomonster Sounds Off is also awesome. He has a show every Sunday. Search that as well on iTunes. You'll love them.

Awesome! Thank you! I will check them both out! I listen to WWE Afterbuzz (i am right now actually) and it is great! You should give it a listen! Just search WWE Afterbuzz on iTunes as well. The give a in depth recap discussion after every show including NXT and Main Event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Check out the Attitude Era Podcast, it's 3 British guys rewatching all the PPV's of the attitude era, pretty funny.