Please Listen!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
OK I know most of you love your wrestling like i once did, but what have most of you achieved in life ooo you've got 5 Hulk Hogan T-shirts or you've got all the wrestlemania's on video BIG WOW that is nothing to tell your Grankids who want to do well in life acheve something in life be a ufc champion, be a boxing champion, play profensional football, because i use to think when i was training to become an mma fighter, i used to think o i betta get back i betta get back home ecw is on Lashley is fighting Masters but then i realized who gives's a damn because thier are going to be plety of john cena's and edge's but at the end of the day you have one shot at life achieve something in it don't wait round to see if john cena is fighting backstage, don't wait round to see if bobby lashley is getting a push becasue wrestlers are not assed about you they are assed about themselves and earning all thier money. What are you going to do when your Kids ask dad what did you do in life and you can errrrrrmmmmmm I loved my wrestling and the kids will just think asshole make your family proud and achieve something in life and stop letting wrestling hold you down and stop making Vinney MC more money.

Plz read all of this and have a good think.

Lmao.. You can say that argument for any program. i.e When i was training to be a Wrestler i wanted to get back to see Tito Ortiz but then i relised who cares because at the end of the day there will be plenty Jackson Vs Liddel, see your a complete tool.
You think that because you watch a TV program your going no where in life??
Why dont you tell that to everyone else who watches TV??

The Anigma

Reaction score
anyone notice this dude is downtalking wrestling but yet his name is wrestling16...and wow @ him threatening over the internet...and this is actually a comical post...also as Luke pointed out ^^^ you can make that argument with any program on television...

Truth

Reaction score
Wait, please tell me my eyes are going crazy, I did not just read that. I'll close this in hope that it erases from my memory, not a worthy enough thread to be in street fight or up a donkeys ass for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.