Please Listen!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrestling16

Reaction score
OK I know most of you love your wrestling like i once did, but what have most of you achieved in life ooo you've got 5 Hulk Hogan T-shirts or you've got all the wrestlemania's on video BIG WOW that is nothing to tell your Grankids who want to do well in life acheve something in life be a ufc champion, be a boxing champion, play profensional football, because i use to think when i was training to become an mma fighter, i used to think o i betta get back i betta get back home ecw is on Lashley is fighting Masters but then i realized who gives's a damn because thier are going to be plety of john cena's and edge's but at the end of the day you have one shot at life achieve something in it don't wait round to see if john cena is fighting backstage, don't wait round to see if bobby lashley is getting a push becasue wrestlers are not assed about you they are assed about themselves and earning all thier money. What are you going to do when your Kids ask dad what did you do in life and you can errrrrrmmmmmm I loved my wrestling and the kids will just think asshole make your family proud and achieve something in life and stop letting wrestling hold you down and stop making Vinney MC more money.

Plz read all of this and have a good think.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
What the fuck is this?

Made no sense what so ever, the only thing i got from it is you dont like wrestling anymore.

Rell

Reaction score
LMAO, I'm 17 years old and I'm about to get into construction once I graduate. I don't spend all day watching wrestling....I don't know what mistakes you have made in your life but I'm pretty sure I'm not going down the same path. I do own quite a few wrestling DVD's, but I also have a bunch of Movies (not wrestling related) CD's, video games etc. I don't know about you but wrestling isn't my life, I'm actually a bigger NBA fan than a Wrestling fan (Go Lakers). I will achieve something in my life, and I'm sorry you haven't achieved anything in yours, I'm assuming. I wish you the best.

Wrestling16

Reaction score
Wrestling is shit they are a bunch of steroid using bums who are scared to get in the real fight game, so they do they shithouse one and pretend to fight all of you so called fans are going nowere in life.

Pices of shit and all the mods are complete ass whips!

Discuss bithces you'le see me on the t.v soon as ufc champ what will you be doing on this pc, 10 years later with your hbk t-shirt on going yeahhhhh edge has won the belt again who assed sad o'ssss, wrestling is for babies and you are all shithouses and freaks and blueberries!

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Pro Wrestlers go out to ENTERTAIN fans not really fight.

Go ahead win and be successful in the UFC, guess what I watch that too, wrestlign isnt my life and i will do big things aswell.

And all mods arent ass wipes as far as i see it you are the ass wipe.

Wrestling16

Reaction score
Pro Wrestlers go out to ENTERTAIN fans not really fight.

Go ahead win and be successful in the UFC, guess what I watch that too, wrestlign isnt my life and i will do big things aswell.

And all mods arent ass wipes as far as i see it you are the ass wipe.

God help you if i ever got me hands on ya! after id finished with ya thier would be shit up the walls!

Mr. Mat

this guy is soooooooooooooooooo funny :roflmao: ................not

NooDLE

Reaction score
People watch wrestling for entertainment, just like every other show on TV. It takes out a couple hours of your week, so how will it take over our lives? If you want to train for UFC, go ahead, I doubt any of us could care less. What's with all your hate for wrestling? Did you get raped by a wrestler as a child? :(

Rell

Reaction score
Wrestling is fake? Damn it, first Santa Clause now Wrestling *walks away crying*

Rated RJC

Reaction score
God help you if i ever got me hands on ya! after id finished with ya thier would be shit up the walls!

Alright man ill be waiting for you im sure you talk all big on the net but i bet you're terrible at ultimate fighting and get your assed kicked everytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.