Plans for the ECW Title @ WM

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Yeah, and Wrestlemania could be great as well. But on the other hand we could have the tag team unification match end in DQ, be restarted as No DQ, then end in count out. Every event has the potential to b bad. A good card doesn't mean a good show and a bad card could be the best show ever (very unlikely to happen, but it could).

Okay, i see your point. If Maryse vs Melina or Beth then I will mark for this show and actually watch it. Oh and btw, does this mean Diva commentators:nono:.

Kizza

I'd rather have Bourne take Christian's place in MITB and have Christian vs Swagger.

Beer Money Army

i think a bourne vs swagger is too soon imo..

evan bourne just came back from injured.. they should of added swagger in MITB and left out mark henry tbh....

ECW title isn't really a big title as it's pretty much as the same cred as the I-c or u.s. c'ship

Travis40

That's Ghay. (not too surprising though)

They have Henry, FInlay, and Christian in the MITB and Miz/Morrison in a tag match.....Swagger is like the only guy in ECW without a match (just about, you know what i mean)

This is about as bad as leaving Priceless off of the card.

Priceless will probably play a big part in the Orton/HHH match, so I'm happy about that. I still wish WWE would add Priceless and another team to the Tag Title Unification Match.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I still see a pre-20 man battle royal. Screw the reports, the ECW title will be on the line just like it was last year, in the same form.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
Man I wanna see Swagger vs Bourne and Bourne rightfully win the ECW Championship!

noumenon

I could have sworn they announced on the official site just a few days ago they'de be doing the pre-Mania battle royal thing with the winner facing Swagger. I guess Vince changed his mind at the last minute.
How shitty would you feel to know that as a champion Vince values the divas roster over you. AND their match for Mania won't even be a fuckin title match!!

Kaedon

Reaction score
Thats what you get when you have a nobody as ECW Champion

PeepShow

I associate his great matches he had after NWO with the fact he was in the ring with Christian.

noumenon

They're worried about a bad match on the card? When god damn they better rewrite 80% if the card if that's the case.
There's no reason regardless of Vince's faith in him of why we're going to have to suffer through this Divas garbage but not see the ECW title defended.

phantomgerald

I think a 20 man Battle Royal will be good for the wrestlers who aren't able to get on to the card to get their few seconds worth. And they could still have Swagger win it.

But Christian got beaten a few times cleanly by Swagger. Doesn't that kind of decrease Christian's credibility.

noumenon

As did he beat Matt Hardy twice...and he's facing the former WWE Champ at Mania. That's wonderful booking for ya.

LKP

It was on the wwe.com website i saw it then it went again, it happened twice. the battle royal with winner vs swagger.

CenaMark54

That's Ghay. (not too surprising though)

They have Henry, FInlay, and Christian in the MITB and Miz/Morrison in a tag match.....Swagger is like the only guy in ECW without a match (just about, you know what i mean)

This is about as bad as leaving Priceless off of the card.

Yea, but Priceless will likely have a prominent role in the main event. I doubt Swagger will even make an appearance. I'm guessing Swagger vs Bourne will be a dark match

LKP

I doubt Swagger will even make an appearance. I'm guessing Swagger vs Bourne will be a dark match

That is the only probable thing that i can see happening at all with the ecw title. Unless like the rumored battle royal will take place.