Pizza.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Like it?
Love it?
Hate it?

What do you like on it?
What's your favorite place to get pizza?
Soft or crispy?

Discuss pizza. Its damn good. :woo1:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Love it.

What do you like on it? I usually just get a plain cheese pizza.
What's your favorite place to get pizza? This local place a few blocks from my house. Too fucking good.
Soft or crispy? Soft and cheesy (like D'Zs dick!) :woo1:

Reactions: catlady

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
How could anyone not love pizza? :gusta: Soooooooooo good.

Papa Murphy's Five Meat Stuffed. Six pounds of beef, bacon, sausage, pepperoni, and ham for just $10. It's horribly unhealthy but fuck it, if there's any way to go it's from a heart attack from some delicious pizza :win:

Reaction score
Love it! with bacon, cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms and tuna.
Lets go wild just drop everything on it!
Im hungry as hell lol

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I like it crispy. Either plain or with black olives & banana peppers. Peperoni pizza is always good though, since my husband hates veggies. haha

Reactions: Snowman1

Aaron

Reaction score
Meat.

I wan't to get the meat sweats from my pizza, if I don't get the meat sweats I'm not happy. I prefer a thin crust, stuffed crust is overrated and often comes like a big ring of cheese string round the outside of your pizza, I want to try the hot dog stuff crust just to say I've eaten it, despite the fact it's very poor meat (probably chicken) and will taste disgusting.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Loooooove pizza. As much meat as I can get on it. (The name for the meatiest specialty pizzas that differ from place to place.) The only things I may add are mushrooms and black olives. Otherwise, you can keep your veggies. I just want meat and cheese. Crust I don't really care either way, but more often than not I get regular crust.

Place? Hard to say. I like the typical chains such as Domino's, Little Caesar's and Papa John's, but I have in recent months discovered an AWESOME smaller pizza chain called Marco's. LOVE them and their pizza. Nom nom nom. Plus they have flavored pizza crusts, like Hungry Howie's does. :win:

Of course, when ordering pizza, gotta' have cheese-bread, too. :gusta: (Keep in mind, I'm the chick who owns a pizza fabric hair-bow and two different pairs of pizza earrings.)

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Sweetcorn always enhances the experience.

I get homemade pizza from my friends mum, so I can get some MILF as a side dish.
:happy::ksi:

Both thin and crispy are nice but stone baked is the nicest.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Sweetcorn always enhances the experience.

I get homemade pizza from my friends mum, so I can get some MILF as a side dish.
:happy::ksi:

Both thin and crispy are nice but stone baked is the nicest.

Speaking of stone baked pizza.... Brick Oven Pizza is nice, too, just don't get by there often enough to count it in my pizza joints. Same goes for Papa John's now, too, though.

Ah well, I think I'd have to say Marco's is my favorite.