Pizza.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Ah well, I think I'd have to say Marco's is my favorite.

Marcos? One of them moved in over here. Haven't tried it. Friend went their once but you know that didn't lead to a straight answer. Haha.

Been meaning to go there but they moved in next to CiCi's and their $5 All You Can Eat Pizza Buffet. :gusta: So of course I'm not going to try Marco's. :tough:

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Marcos? One of them moved in over here. Haven't tried it. Friend went their once, but you know that didn't lead to a straight answer. Haha.

Been meaning to go there but they moved in next to CiCi's and their $5 All You Can Eat Pizza Buffet. :gusta: So of course I'm not going to try Marco's. :tough:

:lol1: Understand your dilemma. The first time I went to a CiCi's and actually ate there (long story), I was so pissed when after filling up on all sorts of cheap pizza awesomeness I discovered their cinnamon rolls. Holy frickin' melt-in-your-mouth yumminess. So then I was pissed and said if I had known those existed in all their yummy goodness, I would have filled up on those and THEN tackled the pizza. :haha:

Yeah, I just recently discovered the greatness that is Marco's myself. I've been to two locations now, and they've both been great. Their pizza is phenomenal. All natural meats, etc. Yeah, don't trust your friend. Trust me instead. :ksi:

All of that being said.... do I need to come up there and browbeat you to make you go to Marco's and try it? Just once? :haha:

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Love it. How can anyone hate it?

Chicken, Pepperoni, Extra Cheese ;), Peppers, Bbq sauce instead of Tomato (love you Dominos)
Domino's, the place to get pizza.
Crispy crust, soft base.
Deep pan.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
1b4u03Y.png

Founding father? Huh? :shock:

Reactions: leojay

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
All of that being said.... do I need to come up there and browbeat you to make you go to Marco's and try it? Just once? :haha:

NO! :upset: *Holds up cheap-looking painting as a pseudo-shield* I'll get it! I promise! :please:

Haha, just heard they have a hot cashier, that's all. Thanks for actually talking about the pizza in a pizza place, a nice start towards actually going over there. Wait, do they have delivery? Would be nice to eat there but would have to not get sidetracked by such super-cheap pizza/brownies/amazing cinnamon rolls/random chicken noodle soup for some reason/salad because it goes well with diet coke I suppose/aforementioned diet coke. :gusta:

The cinnamon rolls are fantastic! But have you tried the brownies? Sweet Jesus.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
NO! :upset: *Holds up cheap-looking painting as a pseudo-shield* I'll get it! I promise! :please:

Haha, just heard they have a hot cashier, that's all. Thanks for actually talking about the pizza in a pizza place, a nice start towards actually going over there. Wait, do they have delivery? Would be nice to eat there but would have to not get sidetracked by such super-cheap pizza/brownies/amazing cinnamon rolls/random chicken noodle soup for some reason/salad because it goes well with diet coke I suppose/aforementioned diet coke. :gusta:

The cinnamon rolls are fantastic! But have you tried the brownies? Sweet Jesus.

:robbie: They have brownies now?? I have not had those! :why: Of course, I haven't been to a CiCi's in a couple years or so now. We wind up at Marco's whenever we're in the "big city" and decide to get pizza, haha.

Wait, hot cashier? Why yes, they do have delivery! Want me to call in an order for you? :eek:tunga: Haha, no worries. Me being me of course I'm going to focus on the pizza at a pizza place -- imagine that! Although, now that you mention it, the cashier we had there the last two times was cute and sweet. So there ya go!

Reactions: Snowman1

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I like Pizza, but it depends from X-Place.
Like, Little Ceasars sucks, but Pizza Hut is the bomb.