Pit Road Fight Nascar Race

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Blaze: osht...me miss....three and a halv.....our turns.....

Wrestling Station

Breaking News:

Due to malfunction of the road, (due to 1 million left turns in a single week) the Nascar officials are preparing to open an alternative under-ground drive way for left turns purposes!!!! Stay tune for further details!!!!!!!!

LadyHotrod

How the fuck can anyone say this shit is a sport? You're driving a car in circles. Gay.

Hometown Kid

Breaking News:

Due to malfunction of the road, (due to 1 million left turns in a single week) the Nascar officials are preparing to open an alternative under-ground drive way for left turns purposes!!!! Stay tune for further details!!!!!!!!

BAH GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Well quite frankly, I think NASCAR isn't a sport. I mean its classified, but its not a sport to me. Here's the definition of sport.

sport [spawrt]
n (plural sports)

1. competitive physical activity: an individual or group competitive activity involving physical exertion or skill, governed by rules, and sometimes engaged in professionally (often used in the plural)

NASCAR is competitive, but so is video gaming, and all that. Whats physical about it. The car's get physical with the bumps. How the hell else is this physical. Blaze your my dog, and all that, but I need some revising on NASCAR being a sport.

the dark knight

NASCAR is competitive, but so is video gaming, and all that. Whats physical about it. The car's get physical with the bumps. How the hell else is this physical. Blaze your my dog, and all that, but I need some revising on NASCAR being a sport.
:nonono:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Ok see..

I think TDK hates Nascar but he even agrees with me...as far as I know on it being a sport..

Its not just going around and around and around....Its not as easy as driving a regular car every day because your not getting hit by g-forces.

Like I've said many times before anyone who thinks it is easy is fucking nuts and needs to try it them self and see its not that easy...

They got way where you can drive a race car on tracks and see its not...I've posted a link to enter a contest to get a free one...They do a drawing every month or so...should be somewhere in the middle pages.

Travis40

All you have to do in Nastard is wear some gay suit and sit on your ass...

Qwake

^ I can't believe you forgot to mention the left turning of the steering wheel :smh

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Ok see..

I think TDK hates Nascar but he even agrees with me...as far as I know on it being a sport..

Its not just going around and around and around....Its not as easy as driving a regular car every day because your not getting hit by g-forces.

Like I've said many times before anyone who thinks it is easy is fucking nuts and needs to try it them self and see its not that easy...

They got way where you can drive a race car on tracks and see its not...I've posted a link to enter a contest to get a free one...They do a drawing every month or so...should be somewhere in the middle pages.

Tard said:
Know what I give up ok...you go on think what you want...
Moron.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
All you have to do in Nastard is wear some gay suit and sit on your ass...

If you think that its soooooooo easy go do it win money become rich...

Moonlight Drive

If you think that its soooooooo easy go do it win money become rich...

Sorry, I doubt anyone on this forum is Blue enough to actually WANT to be a Nas-Tard

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team