Pit Road Fight Nascar Race

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Know what fuck this there no getting thought to idiots like you ok...

Know what you don't even gotta race...James can't do this but Travis you can..Find the closest Nascar track to you..and you can do this thing called Richard Petty Driving Experience where you get to drive around the track...Now granted you won't be out there with a ton of cars maybe 1 - 3 tops and probably won't be going no where near as fast as a real race car but you can at least get a feel of the car and see its no walk in the park...

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
You say no cause you know good in well you can't fucking do it.

Travis40

...I said no becuase I don't want to drive 400 miles to go do some shitty NASCAR driving shit with some cowboy that wears assless chaps and some cowboy hat with like 3000 stones on it...Richard Petty is the biggest smurf imo

Blazing Saddles >_>

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I would say no because it probably costs money and I would see no point is spending what would likely be no small chunk of change on something I have no interest in.

But that is just me thinking logically.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
...I said no becuase I don't want to drive 400 miles to go do some shitty NASCAR driving shit with some cowboy that wears assless chaps and some cowboy hat with like 3000 stones on it...Richard Petty is the biggest smurf imo

Blazing Saddles >_>

He most likely will not be there seeing as all tracks have it and he can't be at them all....

Just admit you could not do it ok really..Its not like driving a car everyday..

I would say no because it probably costs money and I would see no point is spending what would likely be no small chunk of change on something I have no interest in.

But that is just me thinking logically.

or you just can't do it..

Travis40

Just admit you could not do it ok really..Its not like driving a car everyday..

I have to agree with you there...you don't see someone on the highway taking continuous left turns for 3 hours.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Ok how many times do you gotta be told this...The cars are not that easy to control ok...Someone could be right on your bumper and you lose a lot air to your car going 190 mph and going in to the turn the air gets up on your car and send you spinning...now if your in good shape and can control the car you will only get lose and won't wreck...Like Kyle Busch..Granted I don't like the kid cause he is a prick and wrecks everyone almost then gets mad when he gets wrecked..He is a good driver when it comes to handling that car..He gets side ways alot of times and saves it...I see some drivers get sideways and wreck...but its no walk in the park...Now yeah then cars like when you first start out which is not even Nascar...but the small local tracks and stuff where you bring your own shit from home and your not part of a team..yeah they might be easier to race but once you get to Nascar you gotta be able to control the car and be strong enough to do it...and the fact you gotta have a good strong heart also...If your hearts weak...Well you will probably end up having a heart attack from the heat inside the car and trying to control the car...and I found out..the cars you would use would only do 125 compared to 190 or so they do and you only go 8 laps so you would not get the full Nascar experience but hey from even that you might could see its not easy.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I was posting when you asked that

But hey Monk the prices are probably not that high...or hey you could enter a contest to win a free section I think they have em sometimes...I mean really I doubt you could do it.

edit:Indeed there is a contest one winner each month

http://www.1800bepetty.com/EnterToWin.aspx

Go there enter for a chance to win..You will get 8-Laps Rookie which will be 125 mph...Can you handle that..If so give it a shot and enter...

Sorry Travis you couldn't do it anyway if u wanted...age shit..gotta be 18 to do it...but Monk here could do it..

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Ok how many times do you gotta be told this...The cars are not that easy to control ok...Someone could be right on your bumper and you lose a lot air to your car going 190 mph and going in to the turn the air gets up on your car and send you spinning...now if your in good shape and can control the car you will only get lose and won't wreck...Like Kyle Busch..Granted I don't like the kid cause he is a prick and wrecks everyone almost then gets mad when he gets wrecked..He is a good driver when it comes to handling that car..He gets side ways alot of times and saves it...I see some drivers get sideways and wreck...but its no walk in the park...Now yeah then cars like when you first start out which is not even Nascar...but the small local tracks and stuff where you bring your own shit from home and your not part of a team..yeah they might be easier to race but once you get to Nascar you gotta be able to control the car and be strong enough to do it...and the fact you gotta have a good strong heart also...If your hearts weak...Well you will probably end up having a heart attack from the heat inside the car and trying to control the car...and I found out..the cars you would use would only do 125 compared to 190 or so they do and you only go 8 laps so you would not get the full Nascar experience but hey from even that you might could see its not easy.

Maybe the companies should build cars that are able to turn left. Is there something wrong with the suspension or something?

Moonlight Drive

Being in a car for 3 or 4 hours, wouldn't that be classified as being lazy not active?

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

This thread is full of win and epicness and the lolz.

The exciting unpredictable action of the EXTREME NASCAR RACING

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDGE RACCCCCCCCCCCCCCER

left turn, vrooooooom, left turn