Pit Road Fight Nascar Race

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well ok then like I've said you could have said that...Steve said it but I didn't attack him because he just said it wasn't went on about his day..

You BKB and HBK on the other hand treat it like its all easy fine and dandy like anyone in the world could do it but then when your challenged to try you come up with some lame ass answer to get out of it.

Ladyhotrod said its not did I attack her no because she didn't act all stupid about it...

Hell I can attack every sport and make lame ass shit about it

like Hockey is figure skating and guys who figure skate are gay and they play with sticks like I'm sure they love to do backstage..

oh and Football...the players always touching each other on the butt...taking showers together...oh most be sooooooo much fun for them..

ok now lets see Basketball..there always bouncing a ball around passing it around and all that...seems to me they love to play with balls and share it with others.

Baseball oh come on...Baseball its so fun....you get to whack a ball with a bat...I'm sure they rather whack there teammates balls with something else.

seX-Power

You are the one that is looking really stupid by continuing to fail in your quest of trying to convince us. And ultimately in the end, you will fail due to the fact that Nas-Tard is not a sport. It is, as you said, an organization. But alas, the YMCA is also an organization but that does not make it a sport, it makes it your favorite place to go, you know, to do... the stuff you do .

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yes but Auto Racing is a sport there for Nascar is an organization that is a sport.

Same as MLB,NHL,NBA,NFL,MLS,NCAA,and more...All organization that is sport.

Moonlight Drive

Lolwut? Blaze being queer is just a gimmick? Doubt it. Anyway, I call everyone who has called it Nas-Tard but me (James >_>)

Well ok then like I've said you could have said that...Steve said it but I didn't attack him because he just said it wasn't went on about his day..

You BKB and HBK on the other hand treat it like its all easy fine and dandy like anyone in the world could do it but then when your challenged to try you come up with some lame ass answer to get out of it.

Ladyhotrod said its not did I attack her no because she didn't act all stupid about it...

Hell I can attack every sport and make lame ass shit about it

like Hockey is figure skating and guys who figure skate are gay and they play with sticks like I'm sure they love to do backstage..

oh and Football...the players always touching each other on the butt...taking showers together...oh most be sooooooo much fun for them..

ok now lets see Basketball..there always bouncing a ball around passing it around and all that...seems to me they love to play with balls and share it with others.

Baseball oh come on...Baseball its so fun....you get to whack a ball with a bat...I'm sure they rather whack there teammates balls with something else.

Weren't you the guy who said you were bumming around with queers?

seX-Power

oh and the people in Nas-Tard are so sad they get neither men nor women. they are virgins whether they like it or not.

Blaze isn't, hes just gay. :yesyes:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
oh and the people in Nas-Tard are so sad they get neither men nor women. they are virgins whether they like it or not.

Blaze isn't, hes just gay. :yesyes:

yet some of them have kids

and not gay ok..I like women..

Wrestling Station

Q: How many left turns a lap has?
Guessed answer: 1?
Correct answer: 722.5 :laugh:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
First of ok..

there only 4 turns per driver..so for a lap it would be 4...unless you count them all then its 172

But ok really people on the other forum I am talking about it on are smarter then you all..

read this one comment in regards to someone else

one guy said

A sport? Sure.
Athletic? No.

then someone replied to him and said

You think you could sit in a blazing hot car going 200MPH for 3+ hours? I am pretty sure your arms would fall off.

While I think it IS a sport. I would rather be stuck on a couch in between Crocker and Mikk watching UK soccer for 12 straight hours.

I really dislike Nascar, but I respect what they do as "athletes"

see even someone who does not even like Nascar agrees with me.

Wrestling Station

First of ok..

there only 4 turns per driver..so for a lap it would be 4...unless you count them all then its 172

But ok really people on the other forum I am talking about it on are smarter then you all..

read this one comment in regards to someone else

one guy said

A sport? Sure.
Athletic? No.

then someone replied to him and said

You think you could sit in a blazing hot car going 200MPH for 3+ hours? I am pretty sure your arms would fall off.

While I think it IS a sport. I would rather be stuck on a couch in between Crocker and Mikk watching UK soccer for 12 straight hours.

I really dislike Nascar, but I respect what they do as "athletes"

see even someone who does not even like Nascar agrees with me.
smarter? thats what you think :shifty:
Blazing hot car? are we talking about suna and jacuzzi built in? :p

Sitting in a car for 3 hours reminds me of certain places that is always having crowded traffic.
Speeding for 3 hours is just plain stupidity imo.

Moonlight Drive

Blaze and smarter in the same sentence make about us much sense as a dog building a mower.

seX-Power

We dont agree with you because we dont like you and we know we are right. :yes: :yesyes::yes: :yesyes::yes: :yesyes::yes: :yesyes::yes: :yesyes::yes: :yesyes::yes: :yesyes::yes: :yesyes::yes: :yesyes::yes: :yesyes::yes: :yesyes::yes: :yesyes::yes: :yesyes:

MikeRaw

red_signal.jpg