Piss on un-Famou$

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bradders

Reaction score
Why is he VIP and everyone hates him? He is important because he is disliked?

the dark knight

This thread has improper grammar, the title anyway. It should be infamous. Famous for all the wrong reasons, I haven't seen his posts so I can't comment.

few members on here have proper grammar in their posts, :). its ok...as long as you can understand

Rell

Reaction score
I don't need use proper grammar, because I am in fact greatness. No really, look for the word "greatness" in the dictionary, you'll see a picture of an hairless black kid...that black kid is none other than yours truly.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
Question who joins a wrestling forum and NEVER posts in wrestling sections?

umm.... alot!

I joined this forum when i was a wrestling fan and would post a few post in the wrestling section didnt care for it much tho, then i stoped watching wrestling the only that has kept me coming here is the GFX Area, now does that make me a bad person becuz like 500 of my posts are from the GFX Area?

im not defending famous in any way im just defending myself here.

PeepShow

^D1, you and everyone else can take this however they want. :)

EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM will be more useful than Famous will ever be....lol

Reaction score
she is a rotten cheater, and then she denied it when she got caught... did you see the answers she provided in that trivia round... nd she nvr really did anythign for the forum, i think that's the point lol

the dark knight

Except for Nikki. She's at least on the same level.
actually, i'd rather have 2 nikkis instead of 1 famou$.

atleast nikki acts smart sometimes and posts a few good stuff in the undressed section. what did famou$ ever do on the forum? Welcome.

Famou$ 187

I would like to jus comment real quick.If im so "Un-Famou$" y make so many threads about me? O i ain't a little girl so don't piss on me like R Kelly.Small joke.Haha