Piss on un-Famou$

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant One

Reaction score
^shit starter....lol jk mike

Dear Mr. Mike Chaos,
I am writing this in regards to Famou$ (aka: MGM) lmao

The reason that I hate un-Famou$ would be because he is poor for business. He is a constant spammer and does nothing to help improve the forums as in, intelligent posts or whatnot. Also he does nothing but spam, flame and piss every member off that is in the shoutbox and on the forums in general. I think that if we were to make a poll right now, almost every member would vote for him to be banned....

Couldn't have said it better myself Amen DX06, I never seen 1000 posts and NONE of them in wrestling sections. Question who joins a wrestling forum and NEVER posts in wrestling sections? The mere fact that he lost like 400-500 posts when the "what are you....." threads were moved to HIAT speaks volumes at least to me.

Mr. Mat

Lets turn this into the Rell appreciation thread part. 2

I dedicate this song to myself, ahem...

"Your the best around, nothings ever gonna keep you down"
lmao rell

a crush turned sour,love turns to hate:cowboy: i am going to get maimed and totally destroyed by dx06 for this:whistlesmile:
lol that's funny dont get mad DX but that was funny

So about Rell In a thread...
does anyone else find rell funny as hell

Wrestling Station

For someone to type in pink? this explains alot..

:moon1: for the good luck DX :D

Rell, it never was about you...never was, and never well!! you attention seeker!! :shifty: lol jk

Mat, laugh...and laugh....and laugh... and.......oh and laugh :D i wish i can see your teeth man! lol

Well i know that the dark knight will say something about this thread as he is the biggest fan for famous....NOT!

phantomgerald

We all hate Famous, but I prefer to treat him like a fly that never goes away. Ignore it will make you feel alot better.

PeepShow

i say revote.... see what the majority says.

I totally agree there. I would say atl least 9/10 people would tell him to fuck off. I think mabye the only one not too would be KenFan.

As for TOK, I completly agree with the fact that people just tell you to settle this through PM. LMAO, ummmm no. Thats what HIAT is, and he explained. Im not sure I would have bashed This Guy, b/c I actuallly respect him. Plus I prolly wouldnt have fipped like that, but still, good points :)

FUCK FAMOUS :)

PeepShow

^Do you even know whats going on? Hes not really a n00b anymore b/c hes been around and pissing up of for so god damn long, he isnt really considered one anymore, at least not in my eyes. And second, he IS an idiot and does deserve this. That is why this is called a forum, to talk about the topic presented, and the topic is "piss" on Famous, so I did :)

the dark knight

Hate is a strong word.
agreed. but whenever i read one of famou$' posts i really itch to do this: :bash:

i dont care about the guy in real life. but here on the forum, i cant wait to see his ass banned.

stupid
lame
dumb
blueberry
ass kisser
=
famou$187

he is by far the most annoying member here. atleast Axis aka the douche was kinda entertaining...

just search his posts, you are not going to find 1 post that has any intelligence or any meaning.

PS lmao rell

im out

monkeystyle

Reaction score
TBH he is a pretty terrible poster, but I just ignore him. It would certainly brighten my day to get a pm saying that he's been banned, but I highly doubt I'll lose any sleep over it.

Bradders

Reaction score
This thread has improper grammar, the title anyway. It should be infamous. Famous for all the wrong reasons, I haven't seen his posts so I can't comment.

Reinvented

Reaction score
Famou$ touched me at night........I couldn't stop him..he...he....he....he...made me watch Gay rappers having sex.....I.....I....couldn't stop him he then told me he was going to make the Hood Version of Gay little Bunny Rabbits.....Stop him before it goes to far....or before he gets you.....