Phobias! There Everywhere!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
If homsexuality is not natural, why do you like Lesbians though? I just still don't understand how you can condemn one side of homosexuality, but then be cool with the other side.

Oh yeah, you're the guy who wanted to be a professional wrestler right, getting all olily and wrestle with other guys in trunks. Seems like you're making up this act to try and throw people off the scent that you're actually in the closet :alicia:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Here is what i wanted to say : I dont like the whole idea of Homosexuality , but lesbians dont bother me coz i am not a girl . But because i am a guy , so i dont like gays . Seriously Guys i dont want to fight with anyone of you so stop making a big deal of it . I can start fighting and arguing about homosexuality as it is not something natural e.t.c.. but the whole debate will be pointless as no one will change his/her belifs . I do have alot of points to back up my claims . But i wont argue . So stop , if you dont want to stop , keep whining and moaning , It doesnt affects me coz what can you do , capslock me to death . -_-

You have the points but you won't state any of them. You don't mind lesbians but you dislike gays cause you are a guy. You don't want to continue because it won't change any opinions or beliefs...

sounds like a pussy tapping out to be honest.

Right now you come off as an ignorant bitch that has no reason to hate on anybody other than you think they are gonna try to wanna spoon you. State your points, state your reasons. Will we still think the same way about homosexuals? Yeah. Will you still think the same way about homosexuals? Yeah. But our opinion of you will change. Cause right now you look like a piece of shit.

If homsexuality is not natural, why do you like Lesbians though? I just still don't understand how you can condemn one side of homosexuality, but then be cool with the other side.

He's a perv that likes to watch women get off on each other. What other reason is there? I mean he won't state anything.

Mr.Mayhem

Reaction score
TO clearify even more : I DONT HATE GAYS , its not in their hands that they are born this way . i also know a couple of gay people and i've got no problem with them .
I just dont like the idea of homosexuality . If you are an atheist , does this mean , who will hate every chirstian or muslim on this planet ? OfCourse not , just like atheists dont like and believe in god but are cool with religious people , same goes with me , I dont like homosexuality but i am fine with Gay and lesbians . Hope this clears everything out .

Mr.Mayhem

Reaction score
This is the reason i dont like Homosexuality ,( I was having a debate with someone else on facebook about Homosexuality and here is a part of debate i am pasting here: )

(Philosophically, I'm with nature, and nature is against homosexuality. By that I mean, male genitals have been made by God/nature to fit and work inside female genitals. It is so fundamental and important that males love and have sex with females, because this is how life continues on this planet. If everyone were to turn gay, then within one generation there would be no more humans, so obviously nature/God is not homo. And in philosophy we test axiomatically for things like this to see if it is UPB = Universally Preferable Behavior. Homosexuality is not UPB, because as I said, if everyone went gay, humanity would completely die off in one generation . So whether you believe in evolution or God , both of them dont accept homosexualtiy , as it is against the laws of nature/God )

I prefer freedom of choice first , so it is none of my business what people do in their bedroom . I dont care .If people want to be homosexual and marry , i have no problem . let them marry .

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I hate veggies too

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
TO clearify even more : I DONT HATE GAYS , its not in their hands that they are born this way . i also know a couple of gay people and i've got no problem with them .
I just dont like the idea of homosexuality . If you are an atheist , does this mean , who will hate every chirstian or muslim on this planet ? OfCourse not , just like atheists dont like and believe in god but are cool with religious people , same goes with me , I dont like homosexuality but i am fine with Gay and lesbians . Hope this clears everything out .
I don't think you get how hypocritical your being, that's the whole point.

No, being an atheist would mean you don't believe in god not that you hated christians or muslims. To try and put it to you in a way YOU would understand would be to say that i'm not an atheist but i'm going to heaven when I die.

Secondly, that quote you posted isn't written by you :lmao

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
wanna know how i know you didn't write that, you type like the The best thing about me is . I hate gay , but i love lesbians . And that quote you posted is way too puntual for it to be you.

Mr.Mayhem

Reaction score
You dont know , who i am and what i do in real life , so stop make posts saying i didn't wrote it .
Here in the forum i take everything lightly and just come here to have fun not to argue over something and get butthurt .
BTW i never wrote i hate Gay .

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
i never said you hate gays i just wrote that as an example of the the way you write with the spaces in between , and .

I do know what you do in real life, you used to work in Radio in Ireland. The bought a house, rented it out and started travelling. Traveled around Europe with mates after college , Moved to Toronto, worked a few random jobs, saved a shit load then traveled around Canada and met a bunch of famous people. Then you moved to Boston, worked in an Irish Bar, served & chatted to some more famous people. Saved up and traveled around again to places like Chicago, New York, Miami, LA and Texas. Australia for a year then to New Zealand. Spent 3 days in Dubai. And now you live in Japan. 8D or am i wrong.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Wow what a fucking jerkoff

Mr.Mayhem

Reaction score
i never said you hate gays i just wrote that as an example of the the way you write with the spaces in between , and .

I do know what you do in real life, you used to work in Radio in Ireland. The bought a house, rented it out and started travelling. Traveled around Europe with mates after college , Moved to Toronto, worked a few random jobs, saved a shit load then traveled around Canada and met a bunch of famous people. Then you moved to Boston, worked in an Irish Bar, served & chatted to some more famous people. Saved up and traveled around again to places like Chicago, New York, Miami, LA and Texas. Australia for a year then to New Zealand. Spent 3 days in Dubai. And now you live in Japan. 8D or am i wrong.

Dude WTF !!! Are you stoned? I am not irish mark , you are clearly confused . Hahahahah .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.