Phobias! There Everywhere!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mayhem

Reaction score
i have the most controversal phobia " Homophobia" . Its not like i am scared or something but Gays just Disgust me . Dont know why . I am cool with lesbians though .

Other than that i dont have anything . actually i love spiders , snakes , heights e.t.c..

Dom

Reaction score
i have the most controversal phobia " Homophobia" . Its not like i am scared or something but Gays just Disgust me . Dont know why . I am cool with lesbians though .

Then you're not a homophobic, you're just an asshole. The definition of a phobia is "An extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something". You're simply prejudice and full of unjustified hatred.

Anyway, I'm afraid of needles. Hate everything about them and I cringe at the sight of 'em.

Reactions: 1 person

Mr.Mayhem

Reaction score
Then you're not a homophobic, you're just an asshole. The definition of a phobia is "An extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something". You're simply prejudice and full of unjustified hatred.

I knew this will defenitly lit fire under someone ass . Why do you give a fuck about my opinion or how i feel about a certain thing? I dont like homosexuality doesnot mean i hate them , Its just one man opinion .
Or just because i dont agree with you means i will fall into the category of asshole .

Dom

Reaction score
I knew this will defenitly lit fire under someone ass . Why do you give a fuck about my opinion or how i feel about a certain thing? I dont like homosexuality doesnot mean i hate them , Its just one man opinion .
Or just because i dont agree with you means i will fall into the category of asshole .

No, you're an asshole because you generalize and vilify an entire group of people with zero justification to back your viewpoint. Give me one good reason why homosexuality "disgusts" you.

And it's not just your opinion, there's plenty of other people in the world who think like you, and that's what I find rather disgusting.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Saying Gays Disgust me is kinda like saying i hate them. RIGHT?

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Dom Niggy said it best I think.

Excuse my language, but you just seem like one of them bellends who are all like "err stay away from me you smurf, you gonna try bum me."

You might be disgusted by them, but you're a hypocritical fuck that's for sure.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Mayhem, give me one good reason for hating homosexual males? Seriously, I don't see why people still hate them in this current day and age, I mean really, they're attracted to the same sex, so F'N what! It's kinda funny how you don't care about Lesbians probably because the whole idea turns you on, but you're ripping on Gay males because you're most likely sickened by what they do, and if that's the case you Sir Sicken me.... Have you ever tried to get to know a gay person, or talked to one? There's a gay guy on my University course, he's a sorted guy, I've done some of the projects I've been set with him, and not once have I felt uncomfortable or thought, oh fuck this guys gay I don't want him to come on to me.... Seriously dude, this is the 21st century, grow the fuck up and stop being so ignorant.

Mr.Mayhem

Reaction score
There are several reasons why i dont like gays ( and it has nothing to do with religion ) . First of all i DONT hate Gays or i am not like "he is gay , so bully him or make fun of him " I just hate the idea of homosexualty and there are many reasons . I wont fight with anyone because it will go nowhere , you will not change your belifs and i wont change mine . SO stop talking about it . Because we will keep arguing about it like bitches and wont gain anything , so stop giving fuck about random posts on internet and getting butthurt . We have freedom of opinion , so enjoy it .

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
so you hate the idea of homosexuality but lesbians are okay.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Mayhem, the guy is a straight dick... damn that was the poorest choice of words I could have used... but I am not deleting it cause of the irony. Heh...

But really the guy is an ass that doesn't have a clue what he is talking about. He is saying that he despises homosexuality but doesn't mind lesbians... I guess women loving each other isn't homosexual anymore? I dunno. But the guy is really an idiot and knows he can't defend himself after making a claim that he hates homosexuals but doesn't mind lesbians. It just shows a complete pervert pretty much.

I mean it doesn't bother me... the ONLY time that it bothers me is when you have the overly flamboyant ones that prance around, wear extremely loud colors and makes sure EVERYONE knows where they stand. Those are the only ones that bother me cause its annoying and irritating which means I'm not hating them for their choice... but I am disliking the person for their actions and their personality. But Mayhem... just a pervert.

Dom

Reaction score
There are several reasons why i dont like gays ( and it has nothing to do with religion ) . First of all i DONT hate Gays or i am not like "he is gay , so bully him or make fun of him " I just hate the idea of homosexualty and there are many reasons . I wont fight with anyone because it will go nowhere , you will not change your belifs and i wont change mine . SO stop talking about it . Because we will keep arguing about it like bitches and wont gain anything , so stop giving fuck about random posts on internet and getting butthurt . We have freedom of opinion , so enjoy it .

Exactly why I called you out on it. You have no reason not to like them. At least people who argue from a religious standpoint have something fall back on when it comes to their ridiculous claims, but you saying "I don't like homosexuality because it disgusts me, lesbians are okay though" just shows how ignorant you really are.

You are entitled to freedom of speech and opinion, but so are racists and bigots. Doesn't make you any less of an asshole.

I didn't mean to spark an entire debate, I just dislike when uneducated people formulate bullshit opinions.

Mr.Mayhem

Reaction score
Here is what i wanted to say : I dont like the whole idea of Homosexuality , but lesbians dont bother me coz i am not a girl . But because i am a guy , so i dont like gays . Seriously Guys i dont want to fight with anyone of you so stop making a big deal of it . I can start fighting and arguing about homosexuality as it is not something natural e.t.c.. but the whole debate will be pointless as no one will change his/her belifs . I do have alot of points to back up my claims . But i wont argue . So stop , if you dont want to stop , keep whining and moaning , It doesnt affects me coz what can you do , capslock me to death . -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.