Pets

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Had a fair few family pets when I was younger. I had two German Sheperds for a while, one had to be put down though and the other I gave away just in case before my daughter was born. We now have, or rather my little girl has an overfed lazy cat and a 4 month old Labrador...now she wants a brother...

Pete

Reaction score
How old is she? When my sister was born I was going to be 6 years old, and I thought I would get a 5/6-year-old little girl to play with. I was even setting aside toys and things that she could share. Imagine the disappointment when I got to the hospital and saw her. Actual quote: "THIS is my sister?" :lmao It only took me a couple of weeks to start loving her to bits though.

Reaction score
I've had a plethora of pets in my life, but right now we just have one 19 lb cat. His name is Cat Bauer. (We were in a 24 phase when we got him, lots of Jack Bauer jokes going around.)

The name fits though. He is feral, although incredibly domesticated considering where he was. He will fucking bite the shit out of you to get fed though. No warning. No love bites. Just pure vehement hatred if you don't feed him right now at 5 pm. I love the big crazy bastard though. He's loyal. Very loyal.

Pete

Reaction score
Come feeding time, my one dog would always follow this exact pattern:

*Pace back and forth*

*Stand in vicinity of bowl*

*Repeat previous two steps*

*Whine...*

*Pause*

*Whine whine*

*Pause*

*BARK!*

*Pause*

*BARK! BARK!*

*Pause*

*BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK!*

*Continue at a steady staccato rhythm until people either feed him or commit suicide*

Fortunately the others weren't like that, or I would have gone crazy. He was a little dog, too, so he had a high-pitched bark..nails on chalkboard :bash: :cussin: :CHOKE:

Last edited: