Personality vs Persona

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
no but beth and chyna are (more so chyna) coz they just don't seem normal (by that defense you have probably realised that I was just joking and I don't really know what to say.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Yep i gotta agree with that. It aint a freak of nature its hard work and commitment. It aint easy getting a physique like that dude. Granted it may not be many men's cup of tea a girl with muscles and and a bigger or better body than them. Just cos they not all tits and arse dont make them freaks :p

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Beth and Chyna had great physiques and were awesome at what they did/do. Id say that their personalities spill over into there in ring persona's. The Dominant female thrusting her power in a Male dominant profession, Especially in Chynas run in the wwe it did. And Beth now her little spell in the Rumble was a look at me mixing it up with the men thing.

Gold dust he is just coooooooooooool camp as Christmas lol. I dont know what he is like in real life camp or not but what ever he pulls that shit off to a tee. Bit like oh shit whats his name big bald dude wore dress name began with a V i think he was the shit too ROFL vigo or something like that.

I agree, I can appreciate the dominant female thing to a degree. But it always seems to play out on how males will always be stronger and therefore more dominant than females. Or end up in good housekeeping matches, and basically ripping down all the work they put in to build up these women as legitimate threats to the men. I'd rather they had kept things from getting to that point.

Sorry but that is just a Blue statement. A chick who works out and gets big isn't a 'freak of nature'.

I have no problem with women who work out, want their bodies toned etc. But there is a line that gets crossed there that goes way overboard. Women aren't supposed be as muscular as men are, and when it gets to the point that women no longer look like women, that shit is sick, bro.

LadyHotrod

I guess women should just stay home and cook all day because they aren't meant to do a 'man's job', just like they apparently shouldn't build themselves up because it's not 'feminine'.

:rolleyes:

Great One

Chyna definitely matches her personality in the ring. Hence the penis.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I agree, I can appreciate the dominant female thing to a degree. But it always seems to play out on how males will always be stronger and therefore more dominant than females. Or end up in good housekeeping matches, and basically ripping down all the work they put in to build up these women as legitimate threats to the men. I'd rather they had kept things from getting to that point.

I get were ya coming from and i kinda agree. But if I'm honest as much as i like divas like Beth, Chyna i dont want to see them in the ring with the men if I'm honest. Don't get me wrong I'm all for equal opportunities. But i dont want to mixed wrestling.

And there just isn't that much interest or call for women in wrestling. And TBH there isn't that many talented women wrestlers, A hand full if your lucky.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
I guess women should just stay home and cook all day because they aren't meant to do a 'man's job', just like they apparently shouldn't build themselves up because it's not 'feminine'.

:rolleyes:

Just because I think women shouldn't look like men, doesn't mean I think they should be treated differently. I don't believe there is any such thing as a 'mans job'. It also isn't just women who take that bodybuilding shit too far. I don't like manly looking women and I don't like feminine looking guys.

Chyna definitely matches her personality in the ring. Hence the penis.

What is the deal with you, and your obsession with chicks with danglies?

I get were ya coming from and i kinda agree. But if I'm honest as much as i like divas like Beth, Chyna i dont want to see them in the ring with the men if I'm honest. Don't get me wrong I'm all for equal opportunities. But i dont want to mixed wrestling.

And there just isn't that much interest or call for women in wrestling. And TBH there isn't that many talented women wrestlers, A hand full if your lucky.

I like the switch up from seeing ditzy divas with women who can actually be athletic and perform in the ring. The men in the company can't get signed based on a pretty face and a pair of store bought tits, and neither should the women. How is that for equal opportunity?

LadyHotrod

Just because I think women shouldn't look like men, doesn't mean I think they should be treated differently. I don't believe there is any such thing as a 'mans job'. It also isn't just women who take that bodybuilding shit too far. I don't like manly looking women and I don't like feminine looking guys.

No offence intended but I think it's kinda stupid to not agree/like something just because it doesn't fit the 'stereotype'. There are actually quite a few big chicks who still look feminine. I personally don't think Beth looks all that masculine. She's got that big build but she still looks like a girl.

For Chyna, I can understand the 'manly' part of it, but I don't think a female shouldn't bodybuild just because she might end up looking like a dude. Plus, I doubt they care what we think, anyways, lol. I also love to see Beth get in the ring with the guys. She's just as big as they are and is one of the best Divas so I don't see why she shouldn't kick their asses.

noumenon

It wasn't all in the muscle for Chyna, she just had an extremely manly face and features as well... a direct result of admitted steroid use. Yes...steroids man girls look many.

Beth on the other hand is still pretty sexy. As someone who spends a lot of time in the gym she's actually quite impressive... I dunno, girls with that kind of dedication are pretty sexy. She has just the right amount of build.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
No offence intended but I think it's kinda stupid to not agree/like something just because it doesn't fit the 'stereotype'. There are actually quite a few big chicks who still look feminine. I personally don't think Beth looks all that masculine. She's got that big build but she still looks like a girl.

For Chyna, I can understand the 'manly' part of it, but I don't think a female shouldn't bodybuild just because she might end up looking like a dude. Plus, I doubt they care what we think, anyways, lol. I also love to see Beth get in the ring with the guys. She's just as big as they are and is one of the best Divas so I don't see why she shouldn't kick their asses.

None taken. When I named those two to be discussed, it was only because they are the only two I consider to even be considered legitimate wrestlers. And with their bigger size and take no shit attitude, a lot of men would consider them to be 'masculine.' Since this is mostly a male dominated forum, I figured it was the easiest way to get my point across, rather than trying to pussy foot around things.

I don't consider Beth to be 'manly.' When I made reference to female bodybuilding being sick, even you have to agree that in some cases it gets carried way too far. Those are the cases that I was referring to. And even though I agree they don't care what we think, it's still my opinion.

maty619

Reaction score
Beth is better than Chyna, it shows that a woman doesn't have to look like a man to be muscular but I'd still rather watch woman like Gail Kim Mickie James.

LadyHotrod

None taken. When I named those two to be discussed, it was only because they are the only two I consider to even be considered legitimate wrestlers. And with their bigger size and take no shit attitude, a lot of men would consider them to be 'masculine.' Since this is mostly a male dominated forum, I figured it was the easiest way to get my point across, rather than trying to pussy foot around things.

I don't consider Beth to be 'manly.' When I made reference to female bodybuilding being sick, even you have to agree that in some cases it gets carried way too far. Those are the cases that I was referring to. And even though I agree they don't care what we think, it's still my opinion.

Of course! I know some chicks do turn out manly because working out like that gets the testosterone working but not all chicks end up looking like dudes. That's all I was trying to say. Can't generalize all of them and I think Beth is a great example. She still looks like a chick, just a bigger chick.