Perhaps the easiest way to determine who has the right to call their sport "Football"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
LQ Crayo, get an unbiased poll. Cripes do we need to get one of the staff members to close this giant flame?

You call it football, we get it. The only issue is America > Cornwall, UK, and anything not in America. Your argument is invalid.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Jeez, I am not even mad at calling It football(I mean, they do kick the "ball" from time to time). What really gets on my nerves is using the word "America" as a synonymus for U.S.A. I mean, I am born and raised in Brasil, so I am american also. Also, the measure units and dates and stuff.
be94a498f565a8031d4c7549f1d171b2.jpg

PS: Yeah, I do like raging about trivial stuff.
Cool post bro, it must be nice to have everything dumbed down for you as much as possible. Oh god the learning!?

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Jeez, I am not even mad at calling It football(I mean, they do kick the "ball" from time to time). What really gets on my nerves is using the word "America" as a synonymus for U.S.A. I mean, I am born and raised in Brasil, so I am american also. Also, the measure units and dates and stuff.
be94a498f565a8031d4c7549f1d171b2.jpg

PS: Yeah, I do like raging about trivial stuff.
They teach us every method in America. Celsius, fahrenheit, meters, inches, etc.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
They teach us every method in America. Celsius, fahrenheit, meters, inches, etc.
yea but true Americans forget that shit. real patriots refuse to learn it at all

NickAngel12

Jobber
Reaction score
lmao, the crazy part is that soccer is being more popular in 'Murica.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Cool post bro, it must be nice to have everything dumbed down for you as much as possible. Oh god the learning!?
So...Let me get this straight. You use these obnoxious scales instead of the international agreements just for the sake of complicating things? That makes perfect sense, thanks a lot. Again, nothing against americans, there are idiots in every country, but thinking you are superior to someone just because you were born somewhere else is downright moronic.

Last edited:

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Sorry for the double post, I forgot to reply to this.

Well, my beef is with using all these different scales just so you allienate yourself from the other countries, like you're the big bad overlord and International agreements are only valid for the "lesser" countries. And you may say that "Hey, you are the ones who are paying attention to us, we just don't care about you guys" but that just isn't true seeing as the thing "America" likes to do most is to mess with other countries and put their nose on everyone's business.

Once again, I'm criticizing your foreign politics, not the population in general

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
So...Let me get this straight. You use these obnoxious scales instead of the international agreements just for the sake of complicating things? That makes perfect sense, thanks a lot. Again, nothing against americans, there are idiots in every country, but thinking you are superior to someone just because you were born somewhere else is downright moronic.
i'm just glad to have explained it for you. You're very welcome.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
*whine* 'murrica *whine* - this thread

Get it over it fags.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
This thing got dragged back into the limelight? lol

Football is football... whether European or American... let's just share the name, okay? Soccer sucks anyway :troll:

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
Americans say things differently than most of the world with a lot of things, football and soccer being just one example of that. It's all about freedom and individuality my friend :smug: