Peepshow?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Hurley has a very low metabolism. If you actually watch the show they mention stuff throughout. On top of that, he would constantly hoard and eat the food they found in the Darma stations. I mean it's easy to say and show sucks and is unrealistic, but you do don't watch every episode and miss something and all of a sudden don't know what's going on, then you really don't have much room to talk. And yes, some parts of the show are annoying, like Michael. Only thing that ★★★★★★ said was WHERE IS MY SON, WHERE IS MY SON, WHERE I-----SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Only thing that ★★★★★★ said was WHERE IS MY SON, WHERE IS MY SON, WHERE I-----SHUT THE FUCK UP.

It was more like...

'THEY TOOK...MY SON!' over and over plus that mother fucker killed the finest piece of ass on the show, Ana Lucia. Fuckin' asshole, I hope he isn't in this season.

And as mentioned the aforementioned Michael designed and help built a monster of a fucking 'raft', if you want to call it that but it didn't work out seeing as it was blown up by a few douches in another boat.

And about 8 got off the island since 04 but almost all of them decided to come back. They transitioned the story from wanting to get off the island to wanting to go back and fulfill their destiny quite well, imo. Much better than 'Jack Bauer, kill terrorist, torture terrorist, never sleep, save President, torture terrorist'

Beer

Anyone who watches 24 and says that LOST is unrealistic should prolly go back to school. 24 is by far the most unrealistic show I watch regularly.

In the previous series, Rene got shot in the neck, buried alive, hit with a shovel and beaten up by a group of men all in the space of 24 hours. Impressive. That's just a taste of what it's like though, no way can these group of character go through so much and walk out with a few cuts and scratches, and then do the very same thing in about a month.

TK.GFX

Reaction score
Every time you masturbate, Jack Bauer kills a terrorist. Not because you masturbated, that's just how often Jack kills terrorist.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
ohlpfo.jpg