Peepshow?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

These cocksuckers are lost for how many seasons now? Holy shit. They need to ship House to whatever the fuck island they're on as well..cause that's another over rated shitty show.

Moonlight Drive

I used to love Lost. I missed one episode in Season 2 or 3 somewhere and then I could never understand it after that.

Summer Heights High > Lost

PeepShow

These cocksuckers are lost for how many seasons now? Holy shit. They need to ship House to whatever the fuck island they're on as well..cause that's another over rated shitty show.

What planet are you living on?

LadyHotrod

On top of that, Tom Hanks was alone on the fucking island with a VOLLEYBALL and he still managed to make a boat. The island on Lost has tons of people so it should be easier to make a boat and go home.

Axis

They did make a raft, but discovered that trying to get off that way doesn't work.

Nation

Actually Lost isn't all that bad. But it's unrealistic, has too many characters, and that fat guy is still fat. Pretty sure your fatass would lose some weight you fat motherfucker. He's also pretty annoying from what I've seen.