peepshow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
Its just a gimmick poster lol

harmless if you learn to ignore it.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
You are probably the most Blue fucking piece of shit on the face of this entire planet. At least learn how to spell semen dipshit

You know, I find it funny what you call him. Dude, it's the ''Internet!'' This thread was directed to Peepshow, and not to you, that goes for the rest of us, it was meant for peepshow and we spammed it.

Rell

Reaction score
If your post-count doesn't increase, does it really count as spam?

chessarmy

You know, I find it funny what you call him. Dude, it's the ''Internet!'' This thread was directed to Peepshow, and not to you, that goes for the rest of us, it was meant for peepshow and we spammed it.

Peepshow admitted this guy isnt even worth bothering with so thats why everyone else jumped in

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
You are probably the most Blue fucking piece of shit on the face of this entire planet. At least learn how to spell semen dipshit

If you hate him so much, here is a little trick...It may seem like just a simple thing to do, but since so maany people here like you are ignorant it will probably seem very advanced.

Go to user control panel
Click on "Buddy/Ignore list"
Type in "Mr. Slave" or whoever you "hate" into your ignore list
BINGO, now you don't have to put up with his posts.

Rell

Reaction score
If you hate him so much, here is a little trick...It may seem like just a simple thing to do, but since so maany people here like you are ignorant it will probably seem very advanced.

Go to user control panel
Click on "Buddy/Ignore list"
Type in "Mr. Slave" or whoever you "hate" into your ignore list
BINGO, now you don't have to put up with his posts.

/Ether