peepshow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JHar888

Reaction score
Reading all the posts in order gives me a few things to say:

Mr. Slave, Peep might have just given you an infraction just to prove he can do the job early. Don't even worry about it though, you'll probably be banned sometime soon anyway with all the spam.

Peep, you can't just say "Wow, I just wasted 20 minutes of my life." You gotta at least hit him back, my god!

Mr. Slave again, the yo momma "joke" sucked.

DX Degenerate, you hae absolutely no life. You're acting like Peep's a cop, and we're on an episode of Desperate Housewives, instead of a wrestling forum. What happens on the internet means nothing, so stop acting like a bullshitter just to suck up to a mod.

Dylan, thanks for saying something reasonable for once.

CenaMark54

^^Actually he got the in fraction for being an idiot and spamming up threads.

Like 5 other mods wanted to give him an infraction but let Peep take the honors.

Lastly, The Mr Slave thing was funny like 5 years ago. Now its just lame.

Wrestling Station

Chocolate rains....... jesus christ............balls Mahoney..........Tupac.. thats less randomly spoken than the positioning of your teeth :p

Wrestling Station

*turns to cow and chicken* then damn it ends so fast, they started the next show.... *I AM WIESSEL*

chessarmy

tell me wats long hard and full of seamen? my dick in ur dads ass thats what

You are probably the most Blue fucking piece of shit on the face of this entire planet. At least learn how to spell semen dipshit