peepshow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Slave

you gave me an infranction for saying my catch phrase you panzy! now get ur christian cage tight ass over here and bend over and stop watching fisting firemen 9

oh yeah:jesus christ

PeepShow

No, I didnt give you an infraction b/c you said Jesus Christ. I said it b/c you spammed up the News and my section. That, and the fact that you are a complete tool.

Mr. Slave

ur mum loves rubbing my tool hell how do you think u were born?

Mr. Slave

tell me wats long hard and full of seamen? my dick in ur dads ass thats what

PeepShow

ROFL, gay.

This dude reminds me of a much more aggressive Mat, but slapped with a side of queer

Mr. Slave

so what if im gay? queer eye for the straight guys gets higher ratings than impact!

yeah run away just like ur moms ex boyfriend did when he found out he wasnt the father on the maury show

Mr. Slave

yeah it is ur bedtime! time for me and his mum to to get down en dirty and slice each others wrists while shitting in each others mouths! pwned

Rell

Reaction score
Damn PeepShow, your mod for half a day and your already giving out infractions...You don't waste time do you?

and I love gimmick posters so Mr Slave wins

CT Styles

tell me wats long hard and full of seamen? my dick in ur dads ass thats what

You are a fucking smurf!

Why mess with a moderator?

Seriously go play in traffic. Or go play with yo boyfrendz balls u fucking poof.

CT Styles

PS you got an infranction for being a fuckin tool like Peepshow said.

Catchphrase?? what the fuck. People who deserve to breathe and are not oxygen stealers deserve catchphrases not wastes of space like you.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
You are a fucking smurf!

Seriously go play in traffic. Or go play with yo boyfrendz balls u fucking poof.

he shouldn't mess with Peeps only because he is green?
yeah it take guts... :nonono:

btw Mr Slave if u want to spam free do it in Hiat and nobody will give u infractions

and lmao the last one i remember spreading infractions from day 1 is Truth and we all know what happened :shifty:

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
so what if im gay? queer eye for the straight guys gets higher ratings than impact!
LMAO I love that episode
You are a fucking smurf!

So he can't mess with him because he's a moderator? This place is to call out people so if he calls out Mr. Taco Bell, he can. Why are you being so defensive for peepshow?