PeepShow....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

...Well, since you have 3 and I have 2...I'll pick one more person...I'll contact him tonight and see if he wants anything to do with it.

PeepShow

Fine with me. You could prolly just wait till JHar comes back if you wanted. or go find Hitman wherever he is lurking. im sure someone will want to fight for you and Flamous. Then again, maybe not.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Get somebody who can engage me in a battle of wits and not be grossly out gunned.

Travis40

^IWF orgy anyone? j/k

But yeah Monkey...the person I have in mind is one of the best members at this forum IMO...he's not that active...but he's great.

PeepShow

^If it turns out to be somebody really queer, dont expect me to come back here to the thread.

chessarmy

^ Haha

Oh well, I guess I'll grab a popcorn and take a seat for this one

Travis40

I think this whole thing is going to have to wait until....a little after Christmas, becuase I just found a partner...and my partner is....

KENFAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111, yeah, but KenFan's my partner...