PeepShow....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

So let me get this straight.....Travis40 has been begging for months on end to Have Famou$ and KenFan banned. He has always had a major chip on his shoulder for KenFan especially. And not only are these two his partners for this retarted flame match that probably won't happen, but Travis now thinks KenFan is one of the best members on this forum? (because thats what he said when he said he was going to find another partner)

Travis, if I had any respect for you it went way out the window. I mean seriously, I don't begrudge anyones opinions of anyone else. Everyone has an opinion about everyone, and just because maybe I don't agree doesn't mean the other person is wrong in there opinion either. But what happened there Travis? You hated KenFan so much jumped on the lets Ban KenFan which was a feeling from the majority and what because Mike Chaos & Monkeystyle, and a few other key members of the staff and forums stated that they don't mind him and like him you decided to jump on that ban wagon? Seriously....I mean less then a month ago you were bitching about how you didn't think it was fair that I reversed your infraction on Kenfan or that his ban should have stuck. You change your mind more often then I've ever seen.

I don't get some people on this forum and you Travis are definatly near the top of the list.....you also don't stand a chance in this match if its you, Fannie & KenFan vs. Monkey, Peep & Great One.....hell I think all three of them could beat all three of you if it was one of them vs. all 3 of you. I can't wait to see how quickly you go back to calling for your two partners to be banned from the forums again.

Rell

Reaction score
Damn This Guy, talk about outside interference. You completely destroyed him, and you werent in the competition.

Your lucky the Ref took a bump and didn't witness this run in, you know how fragile those Refs can be :shifty:

This Guy

Its more like a sneak attack before the match...the bell hasn't even rung yet, so the ref can't do a thing even if he sees it.... :)

Rell

Reaction score
Its more like a sneak attack before the match...the bell hasn't even rung yet, so the ref can't do a thing even if he sees it.... :)

Well if this were TNA, the refs wouldn't enforce the rules anyhow, looks like your safe XD.

Travis40

Okay, here's why I chose KenFan, I still hate the guy. But I know that he can be funny.......sometimes and hopefully he can actually do a halfway decent job in this. Let me get this straight, I DO NOT LIKE KENFAN....I just want him as my partner so I can have an advantage...but he wasn't my first choice.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I gotta tell you, this whole sitting and waiting thing is just prolonging the inevitable. It all ends with Kenfan curled up in a ball shivering from the savage lashing he's just received. Famous has been frightened so badly he's now white. And Trav, you get the absolute worst that we can deliver unto you. You get the pain of having to admit to what we've all known for a very long time. That you're a lesser creature than the rest of us. You don't even deserve the dignity of being treated like a basic human being. You're a dog. No worse, after this, you'll be my foot stool.

Bitch.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I gotta tell you, this whole sitting and waiting thing is just prolonging the inevitable. It all ends with Kenfan curled up in a ball shivering from the savage lashing he's just received. Famous has been frightened so badly he's now white. And Trav, you get the absolute worst that we can deliver unto you. You get the pain of having to admit to what we've all known for a very long time. That you're a lesser creature than the rest of us. You don't even deserve the dignity of being treated like a basic human being. You're a dog. No worse, after this, you'll be my foot stool.

Bitch.

:censored2:

not bad for being the first shot

This Guy

Okay, here's why I chose KenFan, I still hate the guy. But I know that he can be funny.......sometimes and hopefully he can actually do a halfway decent job in this. Let me get this straight, I DO NOT LIKE KENFAN....I just want him as my partner so I can have an advantage...but he wasn't my first choice.

So then all those other times when others like Rell said he was funny sometimes and you said he was never funny you were lying then. Okay good to know, that you don't have a backbone in your body and you'll change your opinion at the drop of a hat. You also kinda contridicted yourself with the, Hopefully he can do a halfway decent job, then near the end saying I just want him as my partner so I can have an advantage. How does he give you an advantage if your not even 100% confident he's going to put forth an effort? And finally I assumed he wasn't your first choice since you originally said you were going to get who you thought was the best person on the forum just not as active. So who was it then? My guess is you thought you could get 3lions. If you could, you might have stood a chance in this 6 man tag. But 3lions would never participate in this and he's one of the people that puts you at the bottom of his shit list. So yeah, nice try I guess. Better luck next time.

By the way, anyone notice the first post in this thread, Travis is claiming that this might be his last flame match? Anyone besides me see Travis suffering from Mick Foley syndrome?

Rell

Reaction score
LOL This Guy and Monkeystyle just ethered Travis.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

travis hates his opponents and his partners, which makes me think ..... shouldnt it be everyone on travis!

Travis40

So then all those other times when others like Rell said he was funny sometimes and you said he was never funny you were lying then. Okay good to know, that you don't have a backbone in your body and you'll change your opinion at the drop of a hat. You also kinda contridicted yourself with the, Hopefully he can do a halfway decent job, then near the end saying I just want him as my partner so I can have an advantage. How does he give you an advantage if your not even 100% confident he's going to put forth an effort? And finally I assumed he wasn't your first choice since you originally said you were going to get who you thought was the best person on the forum just not as active. So who was it then? My guess is you thought you could get 3lions. If you could, you might have stood a chance in this 6 man tag. But 3lions would never participate in this and he's one of the people that puts you at the bottom of his shit list. So yeah, nice try I guess. Better luck next time.

By the way, anyone notice the first post in this thread, Travis is claiming that this might be his last flame match? Anyone besides me see Travis suffering from Mick Foley syndrome?

Okay, my first choice WAS NOT 3lions...he's a mod, but he doesn't hate me, nor does he like me that much. (not G1)...I never said that KenFan has never been funny, becuase he was funny before the whole KaDURRH shit...like when he first got here, he was rarely funny, now...hopefully he can be funny again and not get banned :nonono:....but this is actually my last flame match, I really ran out of material.

Reinvented

Reaction score
I will kill this thread!

Gay Girls Like Play Toys.
Fat Boys Have Fat Folds.
Fat Rats Have Big Sacks.
Fats Girl Just Simply Sag.