Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showtime

Reaction score
ok i was wrong in regards to the amount of suspicion on tweet. outside of the 4 that voted doddsy it was pretty much only smark/haza v1 that also said he looked scummy. it did seem a lot more than that but i was wrong.

these two posts actually did catch my eye tho. it's the sort of bussing doddsy does. i was looking it more from the "if big man/doddsy are scum together" perspective, but this is the sort of shade he usually throws on his teammates.

@Odo @Rugrat thoughts? @TheRedPrince

or anyone else

^which adds a bit more credibility to big man's case.

@Odo

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
If you did, I missed the reasoning for it?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Ah yeah I remember now

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
you can talk to me, but if you’re gonna critique my play whilst doing jack yourself, you get no sympy

I used it cause I thought he was scum?
So on one hand you're confident enough to make a case and use a daykill on the claimed BG, then on the other hand you're sheeping a Chimp wagon you don't agree with and now don't even put a vote on Big Man, yet somehow wanna pass that off as pushing him. I find your scumhunting efforts to be very inconsistent and the results clearly don't speak for you either.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
So on one hand you're confident enough to make a case and use a daykill on the claimed BG, then on the other hand you're sheeping a Chimp wagon you don't agree with and now don't even put a vote on Big Man, yet somehow wanna pass that off as pushing him. I find your scumhunting efforts to be very inconsistent and the results clearly don't speak for you either.

yes and I’m sure you’re going to do something about it any minute now

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I mean, you had ample opportunity to vote me after the lethal debacle, and yet there you are doing what exactly? Policing when I vote?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'm telling people why I think you're scum, I know it's a fools errand but I don't have any better direction rn.

vote Odo

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
So you have no thoughts on any other player, and instead you’re going to put your vote on me when every other player in the game thinks I’m town, and you think you’re going to persuade them how exactly?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
So funny story. I went to the other town the other day to watch an entertainment show and it was pretty good to be honest. Went to a decent magic show with a trio of fellas. The first guy was named Charlie, he was fairly basic, did a lot of tricks with some cards. The second guy was Opie, he was slightly more extravagant but wasn't anything special. That third guy Patrick was incredible though, levitating tricks and whatnot. Had myself a ball. It was quite the night out on the town. But all things had to come to an end. Rather unfortunate too, because work hasn't been the best lately and I've been looking for other endeavors to destress myself.

Vote: Doddsy

Reactions: Rugrat

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
So 2 separate investigative roles + an oracle eh

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
(Yes Barry, they are going to crack your code)

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler