Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
That’s a fun, elongated way of claiming cop.

Vote: Doddsy

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I’ll saunter back shortly, any pertinent info that’s pressing i should know?

Showtime

Reaction score
kk ima do this as quickly as possible but look at barry's posts and reads:

These motherfuckers out here stealing my Komi-san emoji.

Why don't you go ahead and steal while you're at it, fuckers.

Also Smark's town.

smark is town.

page 4, post 46. this is important for later.

Yeah no, I feel fairly confident on Smark being town again this round.

high confidence. doesn't say why at any point, just high confidence.

and before anyone asks "barry isn't one to have reasons", ya typically but when he's so sure and when it's in regards to smark he typically does. it's going to be based on meta so he could have specified why.

What is there to gain from lynching him?
You didn't answer my question.
So you just want him to claim?

this all looks like fake shit to me.

first of all my push on brad was before he posted, which was well known, and yet his first assumption was i was trying to lynch him. that doesn't really make sense.

when i specify it isn't for a lynch he then talks as if it's for a claim.

this all seems needless. this isn't the crux of my issue with barry or why i think he's scum, but i just thought this interaction was lacking. i do think it's weird he was calling me out but not trying to call me scummy though or even vote me considering he disagreed with what i was doing and thought i was trying to lynch someone who hadn't posted yet.

60/40

Smark could fake claim Miller and fuck off to god know's where and we'd just let him, which is why play is *particularly* important with Smark, not just claim.

if play is so important with smark and you think he could be faking miller, giving him such a sure-fire town read on post 46 seems a bit careless, no? like i dont really doubt miller claims, but if barry is actually paranoid about them just giving them a town read almost immediately anyways seems pointless.

(smark/barry have this love affair shit anyways so i could see barry buddying smark as scum, not necessarily in a manipulative manner just because he would feel safe in those interactions)

Or so you say. :lol

@Undeniable

thoughts on barry now?

to be continued....ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF RECYCLED BALLS MULTI-QUOTE.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You’re featuring quite high on a lot of players shit lists

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Magic's town.

Also straight one, Odo.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Hey Magic, guy just claimed cop. Good effort.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
If Barry is claiming cop and Doddsy flips scum, that raises questions on big man

Big Man

Reaction score
My hypothetical was that if Magic and Bradatar were scum together, Magic would not have gone after Bradatar like that. Since Magic did go after Bradatar, the implication then is that they cannot be scum together.

I also knew Bradatar(me) was town. Then I made a brainfart by jumping to the conclusion since I was town and I know both me and Magic can't be scum together, Magic msut be town.

I can give it in standard form.

1-Magic and Bradatar cannot be scum together
2-Bradatar is town.
Therefore,
3-Magic is town.

I can't explain why I jumped from 1 and 2 to 3. Its just a brainfart and I didn't realize it until I was well deep into defending what I was saying.

But I also don't understand why me talking about a hypothetical means that I mist be scum. I am hypothetically talking abot if Magic and Bradatar are scum together and arguing they cannot be scum together. How does that equuate to me being scum? Its a hypothetical for a reason. In fact, the hypothetical only works on the assumption that I am town as shown by 2.
no it only works if you/brad is scum lol. the only way you could say magic is town off that is if brad flipped scum. and if you knew you replaced in for Brad, why on earth would you come up with a hypothetical of them both being scum (you didn't even preface it as a hypothethical btw you just straight up said magic is definetely town) when you already KNOW one of them is town?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Why are all these long time absent players suddenly rolling in lmao

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
hey big man

how did you clear cp?

Status
Not open for further replies.