Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
lmao this doesnt really seem like a scum response

but why did you out all of this?

I was hopeful of a result that could do something. I made a push on you that was completely unrelated, people assumed I hinted info on you, and when queried on it, I fucked up my reasoning. Had hoped to pull off a good play, but nope.

--------------------------------

Gonna go all in here (assuming 4), scum team is Tweets, Scumbox [has been a lot less bloodthirsty this game], Barry and PHEN0M

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
The problems really start on my head if it turns out big man and cp are legit, cause then that means adding the likes of Rugrat, Phenom and Doddsy to the pile

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Unvote

Vote: Scumbox

At least a claim and see where it goes. I'm off to bed. Might be up at the alarm (will force myself to). laters.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
but was he at any risk of dying? i kinda get what odo is coming from in the sense it was all unnecessary, but i dont really see a scum motivation for it either.
Not really, but I can see it being a just in case he gets shot at night or something he'd rather his info be there to have

Showtime

Reaction score
You're a strong player who almost always gets targetted in some fashion. You showed your hand with the day kill, so I half expected scared scum to try and do something to you.

BTW, this is why I wanted to say something but couldn't, as in, I didn't know what had happened regarding the role.

If you have a 2nd shot, end me so a lynch can still occur. I'm sorry for wasting everyone's time

Yes. He was a prime lynch target. Literally said it before.

The further I think about this:

Unvote

Vote: Tweets

Going back to my gut feel on Day 1.
Because I'm a liability. I try one move and it fucks up in my face. Sigh. Things never change.

Yup. Uh oh. Lack of OP update.

On a guy who never posts.

Nope.

Nope.

ok first of all idk how im supposed to know that he never posts? this is my first game with him

secondly, he doesn't need to post for me to gauge people's reactions to me voting him. i also had never played with him before, and was assuming he would post.

wwll by that token, can you point me towards a single post of value you have made, and tell me why they are better than mine?

I’ll be on the edge of my seat

ya i'm not really sure how people are saying im not doing a lot.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Magic, your thoughts on cp going straight to the chimp well at the start of day?

Showtime

Reaction score
Doddsy
V.Sky
PHEN0M
Big Man
Rugrat
TheRedPrince
bradatar - Chimp V.2
Mr.Tweetums
Pepé Le Quagmire
Odo
Darth Lethal
Undeniable

@Big Man why cp over doddsy is my only other question?

i still want to iso tweet/do a comparison with his other scum game and ill do that after some shit i have to do today as that will be time consuming.

i'm pretty confident barry is scum. if barry is scum then that would clear doddsy i think because doddsy already went there. barry/phen0m/sky/rugrat/tweet would be my most suspicious. phen0m bland too and just seems to be doing his typical blending in. i did think he was paired with tweet earlier so i guess if tweet is town that link isn't there but his play doesn't stand out on his own anyways. not really a fan of rugrat joining lethal on my wagon because...um, it's lethal. that definitely also sounded like info tho.

hopefully there was no shenanigans with big man's role either or cp isnt investigation immune as that would be ass at this stage.

Showtime

Reaction score
Magic, your thoughts on cp going straight to the chimp well at the start of day?

Should review that too. I get it looked bad but chimp is right, lmao, at saying the lack of any sort of discussion about it was weird and everyone just being like "ya he's scum". I get chimp is awful but the slip there was him outting himself as scum to make a town read on me.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
wwll by that token, can you point me towards a single post of value you have made, and tell me why they are better than mine?

I’ll be on the edge of my seat
I gotta make posts that are "better" than yours now to talk to you, that's an interesting category. Why don't you tell me why you absolutely had to use your daykill on d1, on the claimed BG no less?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I gotta make posts that are "better" than yours now to talk to you, that's an interesting category. Why don't you tell me why you absolutely had to use your daykill on d1, on the claimed BG no less?

you can talk to me, but if you’re gonna critique my play whilst doing jack yourself, you get no sympy

I used it cause I thought he was scum?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Should review that too. I get it looked bad but chimp is right, lmao, at saying the lack of any sort of discussion about it was weird and everyone just being like "ya he's scum". I get chimp is awful but the slip there was him outting himself as scum to make a town read on me.

so I wanna check something - yoI’ve basically flipped your reads of Doddsy and big man, why is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.