• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Ah, now I get it. But this is the first time I've seen you list pride as a possible reason to do anything in mafia. Since when do you give a fuck about pride, much less let it dictate your actions in mafia? Especially when it goes against your own reads?

Theres good ways to lose, and bad ways to lose

If it turned out that Magic, CP and Big Man were all in on it together, then theres just a high chance that I/we are going to get outplayed

If it turns out you are scum and actually slipped (and slips do happen, look at Haza a few games ago where I let him off the hook and we lost because of it) then thats going to be a bad time

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Tomorrow potentially Lylo??

In that case I oughta probably claim. I was bullshitting all along, I'm just Hated Town. Was hoping to draw a roleblock or rolecop tonight by going on about my oh so intriguing role. You can lynch me today if you like if you think it helps you figure out the game. My head isn't really in this one anyway, might need a couple games off after this.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also I got the feeling CP was hinting at info when he voted Chimp.

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
But as I repeat before, the slip doesn't even make sense in trying to claim that I'm scum. My entire argument actually works on the assumption that Bradatar(me) being town to (falsely) conclude that Magic is town. I outlined it above.

This is what my problem is, I don't think anyone actually understands how my "slip" actuually makes me scum. They're just sheeping it because some people said it at first.

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
And I swear to god I do not believe of all people, Barry even understands a single thing of how my "slip" makes me scum but he seems super confident that it was a slip and wants me dead. Couple this with Barry's play for the entire game, I really feel like he's scum.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Actually, Im happy to wait a few hours for CP to return, couple of things I wanna check

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
For CP to have info on Chimp, id expect him to have some reaction to Big Man also apparently having info on him in a game this small, would be one of those points

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
My hypothetical was that if Magic and Bradatar were scum together, Magic would not have gone after Bradatar like that. Since Magic did go after Bradatar, the implication then is that they cannot be scum together.

I also knew Bradatar(me) was town. Then I made a brainfart by jumping to the conclusion since I was town and I know both me and Magic can't be scum together, Magic msut be town.

I can give it in standard form.

1-Magic and Bradatar cannot be scum together
2-Bradatar is town.
Therefore,
3-Magic is town.

I can't explain why I jumped from 1 and 2 to 3. Its just a brainfart and I didn't realize it until I was well deep into defending what I was saying.

But I also don't understand why me talking about a hypothetical means that I mist be scum. I am hypothetically talking abot if Magic and Bradatar are scum together and arguing they cannot be scum together. How does that equuate to me being scum? Its a hypothetical for a reason. In fact, the hypothetical only works on the assumption that I am town as shown by 2.
To be fair, that does make some form of sense in regards to what he said, just the way he worded it 100% sounded like he was saying he knew Brad was scum.

wwll, potentially

prob 8/4/1 now, a mislynch + 2 town deaths is 5/4/1
Surely not. 3 person scum team possible then?

Wait, why did Big Man even reveal his 'result' anyway?

CP wasnt on the block?
He wasn't 100% clear it was a result, might have been trying to leave a soft hint at who he targetted but wasn't really soft enough.

In that case I oughta probably claim. I was bullshitting all along, I'm just Hated Town. Was hoping to draw a roleblock or rolecop tonight by going on about my oh so intriguing role. You can lynch me today if you like if you think it helps you figure out the game. My head isn't really in this one anyway, might need a couple games off after this.
:deandre @ the bullshitting all along part.

Second part I dunno, my gut says that's a town react but the rest of his game has been pretty scummy.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
He literally said 'CP is town' - thats pretty emphatic lol

And 3 person scum team in a 17 player game? 0% chance

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I'm 2-shot so can easily claim tomorrow.
Tweet is this more of the bullshitting then? Why did you specify 2 shot? If you were hoping to draw a role cop, why hint that you'd use your last shot tonight and have nothing after?

but you didn’t consider whether I do that as town too? because I do.

and it doesn’t need to be spelt out why I said CP is town tbh.
Oh no I was wrong he more or less spelt it out, wasn't a soft at all

Welp looks like I'm confirmed. And our BG is dead.

Guess I'll just die then!

This is CPs reaction to being confirmed, he doesn't seem like he has an issue with anything

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Yeah, exactly - my point is more around Tweet saying CP seemed to have info, but if that were the case, surely CP has some opinions on a scum read clearing him with overlapping info?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

This is a change of tack from declaring nobody has any reasons to want to lynch you?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Yeah Doddsy you've asked me about my early Brad vote and even after I explained it up and down and back again you still found reasons to call me scummy for it. I see a guy with an agenda tbhtbh

Status
Not open for further replies.