Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Though pretending you forgot who you repped in for and calling yourself scum in the process would do it.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Putting in a Jester in your first game is a surefire way to keep players from signing up for any future Jeff games :heston

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I wonder what those kills tell us about the scum team. Like which players would think killing Haza or Shawn over, say, Smark or Magic, would be a good idea?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
If I had to guess, I’d say neither of those kills are mafia kills, or if they are, they were redirected in some capacity

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I don’t think rushing to lynch chimp is a great move just ftr

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
I'm a vt.

I'm gonna state this right now, I'm town and when I flip, I want people to look back at the the people who went after me and insisted I slipped. Like Magic said, my slip made no sense and no one has actually had a proper explanation for it. Its just a couple of people have insisted that my "slip" has somehow made me scum and the rest are just sheeping it.

@Showtime

I'm gonna trust you since you seem to be the only one willing to have a look at it isntead of sheeping(even though I know full well you're good enoguh to fake it). Look back at the people pushing me.

Last edited:

Showtime

Reaction score
Magic is definitely town. He wouldn't have gone after Bradatar like that if they were scum mates together.
No, he wouldn't. I don't even think he's played with Brad before. Magic is not a selfish scum mate. I don't think he even immediately busses me when we're on the same team and we all know what he thinks of scum me.

He's smart enough to manipulate this meta of course, but Idk I'd lean heavily town on him for now.

chimp you realize in this post you basically say you're scum?

like your hypothetical is "magic is town because if he was scum with bradatar(aka you chimp) he wouldn't have pushed him like that".

do you not see this :swaggyp:

would chimp feign not understanding how he slipped?

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
chimp who do you think is scum on your wagon?
During my initial read back, I'd say Barry and CP seemed to me the most scummy. Buut apparently CP can't be scum so whatever. Oh and by wagon I don't just mean people who voted for me, just people who seem sure I'm scuum from the get go.

Do you think we should start to look at Odo now considering he's been wrong on Haza twice? Haza seems like a serial killer kill anyway so mafia probably didn't do it as it would make Odo look bad if he were on their team.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
The logic above makes no sense

‘mafia probably didn’t kill Haza because it would make Odo look bad IF he were on their team?’

Showtime

Reaction score
The logic above makes no sense

‘mafia probably didn’t kill Haza because it would make Odo look bad IF he were on their team?’
no he means mafia wouldnt have killed haza if you were on their team so he thinks the sk killed haza.

im still confused by chimp's confusion.

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
chimp you realize in this post you basically say you're scum?

like your hypothetical is "magic is town because if he was scum with bradatar(aka you chimp) he wouldn't have pushed him like that".

do you not see this :swaggyp:

would chimp feign not understanding how he slipped?

My hypothetical was that if Magic and Bradatar were scum together, Magic would not have gone after Bradatar like that. Since Magic did go after Bradatar, the implication then is that they cannot be scum together.

I also knew Bradatar(me) was town. Then I made a brainfart by jumping to the conclusion since I was town and I know both me and Magic can't be scum together, Magic msut be town.

I can give it in standard form.

1-Magic and Bradatar cannot be scum together
2-Bradatar is town.
Therefore,
3-Magic is town.

I can't explain why I jumped from 1 and 2 to 3. Its just a brainfart and I didn't realize it until I was well deep into defending what I was saying.

But I also don't understand why me talking about a hypothetical means that I mist be scum. I am hypothetically talking abot if Magic and Bradatar are scum together and arguing they cannot be scum together. How does that equuate to me being scum? Its a hypothetical for a reason. In fact, the hypothetical only works on the assumption that I am town as shown by 2.

Last edited:

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
no he means mafia wouldnt have killed haza if you were on their team so he thinks the sk killed haza.

im still confused by chimp's confusion.

yeah, but that viewpoint relies on me being mafia?

who does he think killed Haza if I’m not mafia?

Status
Not open for further replies.