Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
So if he thinks the sk killed Haza regardless, then I don’t get why he’d make the point that the Haza kill somehow implicates me?

Showtime

Reaction score
My hypothetical was that if Magic and Bradatar were scum together, Magic would not have gone after Bradatar like that. Since Magic did go after Bradatar, the implication then is that they cannot be scum together.

I also knew Bradatar(me) was town. Then I made a brainfart by jumping to the conclusion since I was town and I know both me and Magic can't be scum together, Magic msut be town.

I can give it in standard form.

1-Magic and Bradatar cannot be scum together
2-Bradatar is town.
Therefore,
3-Magic is town.

I can't explain why I jumped from 1 and 2 to 3. Its just a brainfart and I didn't realize it until I was well deep into defending what I was saying.

But I also don't understand why me talking about a hypothetical of the opposite of 1 means that I msut be scuum. I am hypothetically talking abot if Magic and Bradatar are scum together and arguing they cannot be scum together. How does that equuate to me being scum?

if this is true and you know it's a brainfart, then why do you still have me as town:

I'm a vt.

I'm gonna state this right now, I'm town and when I flip, I want people to look back at the the people who went after me and insisted I slipped. Like Magic said, my slip made no sense and no one has actually had a proper explanation for it. Its just a couple of people have insisted that my "slip" has somehow made me scum and the rest are just sheeping it.

@Showtime

I'm gonna trust you since you seem to be the only one willing to have a look at it isntead of sheeping(even though I know full well you're good enoguh to fake it). Look back at the people pushing me.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Problem I have with this chimp thing is a problem of pride. If he’s scum, I expect him to tap out, but because he has that meta, he can exploit it.

I kinda think he’s innocent

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
if this is true and you know it's a brainfart, then why do you still have me as town:
1-Other reasons, I kind of felt you were town anyway based on gut.
2-You're the only one seemingly willing to give me the time of day. Eveyone's already made up their mind about me. So its less a matter of thinking you to be town as it is hoping that you are, and that you'll listen to what I'm trying to say here.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
The trouble with me thinking he’s innocent is that we’re a mislynch from lylo, so if it turns out he is scum and we move on, then this is a very bad day

Showtime

Reaction score
Problem I have with this chimp thing is a problem of pride. If he’s scum, I expect him to tap out, but because he has that meta, he can exploit it.

I kinda think he’s innocent

the problem i have with this is that ive never seen chimp just accidentally admit to being mafia before. like the play makes no sense as scum.

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
The trouble with me thinking he’s innocent is that we’re a mislynch from lylo, so if it turns out he is scum and we move on, then this is a very bad day
Well, that pretty much applies if I'm town too doesn't it?

This is the equivalent of saying "well problem of thinking he's innocent is that if he's guilty, then that this is a very bad day". Well no shit sherlock. But I could just as well say the same if I'm innocent and you lynch me. Either way, you're going to LYLO. So it doesn't really work as an argument to lynch me.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’d like to know the specifics of big mans role I think

is he a cop or a JOAT for one

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Well, that pretty much applies if I'm town too doesn't it?

This is the equivalent of saying "well problem of thinking he's innocent is that if he's guilty, then that this is a very bad day". Well no shit sherlock. But I could just as well say the same if I'm innocent and you lynch me. Either way, you're going to LYLO. So it doesn't really work as an argument to lynch me.

mare you even reading anything I’m saying? The fact I’m not voting you and think there’s a very good chance you’re innocent makes this reply redundant

the point of what I’m saying is if we do move on from you, then I/we run the risk of being laughed out of town if you are scum, hence problem of pride

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
mare you even reading anything I’m saying? The fact I’m not voting you and think there’s a very good chance you’re innocent makes this reply redundant

the point of what I’m saying is if we do move on from you, then I/we run the risk of being laughed out of town if you are scum, hence problem of pride
Ah, now I get it. But this is the first time I've seen you list pride as a possible reason to do anything in mafia. Since when do you give a fuck about pride, much less let it possibly dictate your actions in mafia? Especially when it goes against your own reads?
I guess its not an issue now since you're not voting for me but I get the feeling you might use the pride excsue to jump back on me when you have to.

Last edited:

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Wait, why did Big Man even reveal his 'result' anyway?

CP wasnt on the block?

Status
Not open for further replies.