Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
If he's playing his usual scum game, how do you know he's town?
He's played his scum game and tanked as town before, so it makes it easier for future scum games. I don't doubt that he's doing it now.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
do you not think the fact so many are against tweet might be a good sign he isn't scum?

I don’t know why you’re asking me this question, I’m the only one who took a firm stance on not voting tweet.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
It's not an emotional vote. I'm voting for the player that took out our protection because he took out our protection

We get it, you’re pissed. This track your on right now is only going to end with you getting wagoned again as you look scummy. If you’re town get your shit together and do something.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I want a flip, and i think Sky is clearly scum with Chimp if he flips scum. Lynching him also takes the power away from scum being able to skip a night phase if he’s town.

or we leave him alive and he just continues to do mostly nothing and ???

i see no downside here.

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
I want a flip, and i think Sky is clearly scum with Chimp if he flips scum. Lynching him also takes the power away from scum being able to skip a night phase if he’s town.

i see no downside here.
This is really dumb. First off, I don't skip night, I block night kills. Secondly, it is far more likely scum gets disadvantaged in such a scenario, not town.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Tweetums, what are you fucking around for? Also I made my case at the time, I'll dig it up when I'm on computer in a few hours.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Tweet doesn’t even have a vote down?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
vote chimp
I don’t like it, but probably best path

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I just unvoted, I don't think this lynch is gonna hit scum.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score

i see no downside here.
And yeah as Chimp said, this makes no sense at all. Skipping a night phase is on average gonna benefit town more than scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.