Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Putting Odo into any camp is weird atm, like he's made his thoughts on Haza clear early on and the case that lead to the daykill is compelling, the other thing is he's said either Haza, CP or I are gonna get shot today and in my mind that's currently likely to be 0/3 scum, which is decidedly not d1 Odo.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Showtime

Reaction score
Putting Odo into any camp is weird atm, like he's made his thoughts on Haza clear early on and the case that lead to the daykill is compelling, the other thing is he's said either Haza, CP or I are gonna get shot today and in my mind that's currently likely to be 0/3 scum, which is decidedly not d1 Odo.

why do you have cp as town?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
why do you have cp as town?
His recent posts re: Big Mans case on Doddsy, Odos daykill, you saying Odo had to bold the kill in thread etc. look like genuine thoughts and not like someone seeing what he wants to see for his own agenda.

Reactions: CraigPelton

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
It's not an emotional vote. I'm voting for the player that took out our protection because he took out our protection

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
On another note I recall Big Man vs Doddsy occurring twice, once as indy vs scum in WWE Mafia, once as town vs scum in WF Mafia III, Big Man usually has a pretty good read of Doddsy as scum.

Reactions: Big Man

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
It's not an emotional vote. I'm voting for the player that took out our protection because he took out our protection
As long as that's the only thing that's on your mind, I'm gonna say that's an alibi reaction.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
i mean does anyone do it without reason? would be a weird thing to fake
Not if you're mafia with a daykill and you plan on fake claiming a 1x dayvig, and you think you can convince people to town read you by using it in a certain way. And, that's what happened. Do you think Odo isn't capable of that play as scum?

I don't think that's what happened, I'll stress again, I just find your reasons for town reading him so early to be kind of weak.
Are you voting him to punish him or because you think he did this as scum?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Actually I would just expect more hesitance from Magic in town reading Odo because he's a strong scum player capable of manipulating town in ways like the hypothetical scenario I laid out.

If Haza is town again it's going to be really annoying. If Odo is scum and he gets town Haza killed twice and gets a town read out of it it's gonna be SUPER annoying lmao.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Well if the Haza wagon falls apart I hope people will follow me on Chimp.

Going to bed! Got work tomorrow. Will try and pop in when I can but won't be able to really read back or dissect anyone's post histories until I get home tomorrow night.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
We gotta decide on a wagon, we got like 7-8 hours left I think.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'm up for Chimp or Haza rn, wouldn't mind Rugrat either but that one seems unlikely to make it all the way.

Showtime

Reaction score
Not if you're mafia with a daykill and you plan on fake claiming a 1x dayvig, and you think you can convince people to town read you by using it in a certain way. And, that's what happened. Do you think Odo isn't capable of that play as scum?

I don't think that's what happened, I'll stress again, I just find your reasons for town reading him so early to be kind of weak.
Are you voting him to punish him or because you think he did this as scum?
is that my only reason for town reading him? i think this entire thing is kinda weak too as that's not the only thing i said as to why odo is town yet youre trying to make it seem like it is.

Showtime

Reaction score
Actually I would just expect more hesitance from Magic in town reading Odo because he's a strong scum player capable of manipulating town in ways like the hypothetical scenario I laid out.

If Haza is town again it's going to be really annoying. If Odo is scum and he gets town Haza killed twice and gets a town read out of it it's gonna be SUPER annoying lmao.

:swaggyp:

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Still awake!

Yeah that's the reason you gave.

I don't know what confused you in that latter post.

Status
Not open for further replies.