Owen Hart msn convo (Funny shit) If you're sensitive, dont even bother reading....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
On one of the Owen Hart pictures, theres another guy in the ring, either a ref or a wrestler. I was saying how he should have attempted to break the fall or something

I don't even know why that picture was apart of that video to begin with, that was from a match that Owen had with Steve Blackman on Sunday Night Heat.

Rell

Reaction score
I don't even know why that picture was apart of that video to begin with, that was from a match that Owen had with Steve Blackman on Sunday Night Heat.

Them bitches tricked me :smh

Beer Money Army

wet_and_wild[1].jpg

Beer Money Army

here is some interesting... but ol skool

[yt]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h0j8WIMT6o0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h0j8WIMT6o0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/yt]

KenFan4life

Reaction score
"thats cuz bitch ass pussy fart chuck" ... im going to assume you meant to say something like "I did this because of that bitch-ass, pussy fart Chuck"? If so, it's still one of the dumbest thing's I've heard in my life.

Me, BTB'er? I've announced that I'd start one, but Im yet to really do anything with it. How can you call that boring? Unless ofcourse you're referring to my work in the E-Fed, here on IWF. Then I'd like to see you pick out the "boring work" of mine from there, since you probably don't read it, let alone know what I write in it. You should really get your facts right, before you jump to such bold statements.

Heres one PIECE of advice for you too, Ken: This is Rell in the Thread, I don't see why Chuck and myself (and whoever the fuck else wants to) can't come in here, and just say how we feel about the shit some of you guys post. You cant honestly expect everyone else on these forums to have the maturity level of a 7 year old, whom was probably dropped on their head several times as a baby. We have the right to say what we want about your shit, just patriotic fucks always piss on about "the right to free speech" or whatever in America, well we're doing that right now.

I dont even know where to start on your MSPaint "pictures". You should learn Photoshop, that way when you make insulting graphics towards others, they might respect you're attempt at being funny. They might.

:confused_1: huhh?....sorrry...kinda got bored half way through tha first paragraph:doh: ...so like...
could ya sum that boring shit up in like..one sentence?
:boobies:

KenFan4life

Reaction score
on second thought:

you know what!?

tha fucks a "Dutch Bag"

...man Bitch!

i ain't no sour cream and onion chips busta...

Man, I am straight up Jizz-Gangsta!!

yaheard?!

C4

I loved the PeepShow/Rikishi picture :y: But other than that stuff, people are just overreacting with "ROFL" "LMAO" and all that shit, it's not really that cool...

the dark knight

well, the line where he said kane's pyro should've made him float got a smile. but that was it tbh. on the lulz category:
lawlz - smile
lol- hehe
LOL- chucle
lmao- laugh
rofl- laughing a bit harder
ROFL- sarcastic
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool/roflmao- seriously laughing my ass off.

you have incredibly low standards for humor....

the old lame joke about owen was funnier. what did the referee say before blazer's match? THIS MATCH IS SCHEDULED FOR ONE FALL.

that one got a lol...