Owen Hart msn convo (Funny shit) If you're sensitive, dont even bother reading....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
wtf.jpg

KenFan4life

Reaction score
thats cuz bitch ass pussy fart chuck agrees with that boring be the booker pussy knicky all tha damn time..

one word of advice..."if yo ass don't like tha flame sections...tha hell in a thread sections...then Get Tha Hell outta here!"

Qwake

ROFL, we really gotta get more of our MSN convo's in here...

ones when im in them :)

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

just look at the knicky/chuck pic for a good 2 minutes its so fuckin funny

Reaction score
thats cuz bitch ass pussy fart chuck agrees with that boring be the booker pussy knicky all tha damn time..

one word of advice..."if yo ass don't like tha flame sections...tha hell in a thread sections...then Get Tha Hell outta here!"

"thats cuz bitch ass pussy fart chuck" ... im going to assume you meant to say something like "I did this because of that bitch-ass, pussy fart Chuck"? If so, it's still one of the dumbest thing's I've heard in my life.

Me, BTB'er? I've announced that I'd start one, but Im yet to really do anything with it. How can you call that boring? Unless ofcourse you're referring to my work in the E-Fed, here on IWF. Then I'd like to see you pick out the "boring work" of mine from there, since you probably don't read it, let alone know what I write in it. You should really get your facts right, before you jump to such bold statements.

Heres one PIECE of advice for you too, Ken: This is Rell in the Thread, I don't see why Chuck and myself (and whoever the fuck else wants to) can't come in here, and just say how we feel about the shit some of you guys post. You cant honestly expect everyone else on these forums to have the maturity level of a 7 year old, whom was probably dropped on their head several times as a baby. We have the right to say what we want about your shit, just patriotic fucks always piss on about "the right to free speech" or whatever in America, well we're doing that right now.

I dont even know where to start on your MSPaint "pictures". You should learn Photoshop, that way when you make insulting graphics towards others, they might respect you're attempt at being funny. They might.

Beer Money Army

if the ref was a smurf.. then it would of been Teddy long

Beer Money Army

I think I struck a nerve with Kenfan. That's right Kenfan....YOU'RE NOT FUNNY!

well he's a kenny Dykstra fan... I don't expect much from him, except lame and un-funny post

Rell

Reaction score
The thing that made this funny was, Kenfan was being serious. If you guys havent noticed, this was a serious discussion. On one of the Owen Hart pictures, theres another guy in the ring, either a ref or a wrestler. I was saying how he should have attempted to break the fall or something, and Kenfan came out of nowhere with "kanes pyro should have went off so Owen could have hovered over the ring"...HILARIOUS imo

If you find it offensive or unfunny, its understandable. I guess you had to actually be there and witness it first hand. I still laugh every time I think about it, he really fuckin believed Kanes pyro would've make Owen Hart float :laugh: :smh