Out-of-left-field 10 year predictions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Orton is the most sqandered wrestler in history. if Vince would have booked him right, he could have taken wrestling back to its heights.

In 10 years time when you lot are watching your Big Bang Theory reruns in your wanking chariot, you will relaise what i am saying is right

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I could make the argument that Triple H from 97-00 was just as unlikable, if not more so, than Randy Orton.
Triple H played the cool guy with the hot chick. He worked off two legends in a time when everything clicked.
Triple H also played politics in those early days with HBK, campaigning to get innocent talent (The Rock) de-pushed.

I'm not taking away from what HHH accomplished, but his character didn't really impress me until 2003 or so. It was until age 33 or 34 that he began showing versatility.
Triple H was great with HBK and even better as the leader of DX. His feud with Rock in the late 90s was as good as anything going on in wrestling at the time.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Triple H was great with HBK and even better as the leader of DX. His feud with Rock in the late 90s was as good as anything going on in wrestling at the time.
Great for the time but lame in hindsight. Everything he's done since 2003 blew everything he previously did out of the water.
He was absolutely fantastic, but re-watching his early work makes me very lethargic. Being a cool heel is possibly the easiest role in pro wrestling history.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Orton will retire, and the wrestling fans will relise what they have lost
Yeah a blowup doll in the ring holding a mic up.

Scott Hall's kid is the WWE Champ and is about to become the new Face of the Franchise. Pretty sure he's only still 20, right?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I could make the argument that Triple H from 97-00 was just as unlikable, if not more so, than Randy Orton.
Triple H played the cool guy with the hot chick. He worked off two legends in a time when everything clicked.
Triple H also played politics in those early days with HBK, campaigning to get innocent talent (The Rock) de-pushed.

I'm not taking away from what HHH accomplished, but his character didn't really impress me until 2003 or so. It was until age 33 or 34 that he began showing versatility.
Were we watching the same TV Show? I know this is 2002, but show me a bigger pop.

HHH and Jericho feud was still one of my favorites ever, Angle included was huge also. As for 1997-2000 you have to be kidding. I guess agree to disagree.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Were we watching the same TV Show? I know this is 2002, but show me a bigger pop.

HHH and Jericho feud was still one of my favorites ever, Angle included was huge also. As for 1997-2000 you have to be kidding. I guess agree to disagree.

What can I say? Some people are easily amused.
Don't make me discredit that pop because Lesnar's easily beats that one.
For the record, I merely said his character wasn't that great. He brought in business but 100 million monkeys popping means nothing to me.
WWE got behind HHH, whose 'cool heel' character wasn't that difficult to portray.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
What can I say? Some people are easily amused.
Don't make me discredit that pop because Lesnar's easily beats that one.
For the record, I merely said his character wasn't that great. He brought in business but 100 million monkeys popping means nothing to me.
WWE got behind HHH, whose 'cool heel' character wasn't that difficult to portray.
link bitch, how old were you when HHH had that return?

You're TGMI'ing that deal dude. We grew up in different era's and if you cannot appreciate it, what was your favorite return of 2000 without a youtube search.

Lesnar in 2002? Prove it? I think you're being a fangirl and you'd call nero out on the same shit. It's fine, i'm a huge ryder mark and think him vs ziggler is one of the best ever.

PoPo

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I'd say within 10 years WWE will rehire JTG and push him to the moon. By time he's ready to retire he will have held the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at least 20 times.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
link bitch, how old were you when HHH had that return?

You're TGMI'ing that deal dude. We grew up in different era's and if you cannot appreciate it, what was your favorite return of 2000 without a youtube search.

Lesnar in 2002? Prove it? I think you're being a fangirl and you'd call nero out on the same shit. It's fine, i'm a huge ryder mark and think him vs ziggler is one of the best ever.
Lesnar in 2012 numbnut. Your entire HHH argument hinges upon a return that would be bound to generate a huge pop regardless.
I never discredited the return. Why are you still debating a it? TGMI is bias, where I, clearly am making an argument.
We grew up in different eras? LOL You didn't even let me answer the previous question of 'how old were you...?"

You asked for a greater pop than HHH's. You didn't preface it with any particular time period. I gave you Lesnar in 2012. Actually, Ziggler MITB cash in might beat HHH.
Another bigger pop was the night Austin returned to help Foley beat Rock on 1/4/99. Also, the night Linda McMahon announced Austin as CEO drew a bigger pop as well.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Wow, you really went out on a limb with your predictions JC :gary:

Also:

"He stated in 2004 that he was the quiet one and Randy was the more boisterous competitor.
By the time Edge's career ended, they had completely switched in those roles. "

Are you suggesting that by the time Edge retired, he was the boisterous one and Randy was the quiet one? :dawg::dawg:

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Wow, you really went out on a limb with your predictions JC :gary:

Also:

"He stated in 2004 that he was the quiet one and Randy was the more boisterous competitor.
By the time Edge's career ended, they had completely switched in those roles. "

Are you suggesting that by the time Edge retired, he was the boisterous one and Randy was the quiet one? :dawg::dawg:
I intentionally went out on a limb. If I really wanted to play it safe it wouldn't be very thread worthy.
I'm not suggesting anything, Edge did the interview. He made those statements

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I intentionally went out on a limb. If I really wanted to play it safe it wouldn't be very thread worthy.
I'm not suggesting anything, Edge did the interview. He made those statements

My post was sarcastic. You didn't go out on a limb for literally anything. Almost everything you said is fairly obvious already, maybe bar the Romain Reigns becoming average one.

Ah I see, I thought the line about "by the end of their careers" was you saying that, my bad.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
My post was sarcastic. You didn't go out on a limb for literally anything. Almost everything you said is fairly obvious already, maybe bar the Romain Reigns becoming average one.

Ah I see, I thought the line about "by the end of their careers" was you saying that, my bad.
If it seems fairly obvious, either you are a psychic or you didn't read my post.
How is anything I said fairly obvious when nothing I've said has happened yet?
It's possible I've duped you into believing something that's 'fairly obvious' but I doubt it.
I made 10 year proclamations. Judging by crowd reaction, I could be very wrong.

Then again, maybe you and I just see things similarly, in which case, you should be giving me props for being accurate. Of course, you won't.