Orton's Historic Victory

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I still think they could have made it better. Orton should have won the match by useing the RKO.

Montana

:confused:

Those are decent opponents? I think you messed up there a bit.

Not really... to restate what i said.

Hmmm i never really thought about this but EVERY time HHH had a decent opponent hhh lost. He lost to Warrior, Taker, Kane, HBK + Beniot, Cena, Batista, Orton, (LEGENDS for the most part)

He beat goldust, owen hart, foley + Rock+ Big Show, Jericho, Booker T,

(those guys were all in ONE match, that that victory away hes only beaten Goldust, Owen, Booker T and Jericho. Two of those victories were mid card wins, and Booker T wasnt in HHH league at the time. Jericho and the Fourway at 16 were his only "big" wins. But he has had a lot of big loses)

Thats why i said that. I guess "decent" wasn't a good wording. I should have said "worthy" competition for the most part.

one man dynasty

Reaction score
I'm one of the biggest Orton fans you will ever meet, but I didn't think he had a chance. Once HHH hit that pedigree I thought he was the new champion, but Orton kicking him in the head was priceless.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Randy Orton sucks as a face. He's way better as the arrogant prick heel.