Open Letter to WWEF

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
You were shooting up crack cocaine?
haha it's just a one liner from Sheen's crazy interview, i haven't even smoked in a few months at this point, definitely not into hard stuff.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Meh, I wouldn't be looking up to Charlie Sheen in any way, shape, form for advice in any matter at all while on planet earth.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
The problem was moving to the WatchWrestling domain, and the months of letting the site stew for the months beforehand. In the months leading up to that and then when we actually moved the site just seemed to die, for whatever reason. Even the IWT section which was always at least semi-active.

Partially I think it's because WWE turned to shit, so people weren't watching it live or wanting to post about it, and partially because Crayo just left the site to stew for months with little/no new improvements.
Its not so much Crayo's fault he would go offline for days randomly cause he was moving and shit.

Yeah this place went downhill, I would say wrestling being so shitty and boring since Mania has to do with it since I dont even watch wrestling anymore so I stopped posting on here.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
The daily average of posts each week has actually increased, it's just up and down more rather than being steady. There is never less than 350 posts a day, and August 6th was actually the most posts in a day ever excluding PPV days.
New members are declining though, that's obvious just by looking at the introductions section. This is because of the WW domain being used for a short period, our search rankings were obliterated and only now are we starting to recover a little. I'm working really hard on that.

If you really wanna help grow the site, take it into your own hands. You don't need to permission to rally up some members for a live discussion, you can invite your friends here any time you like, you can share threads you like to social networks (twitter and reddit help a lot). If you have suggestions, let me hear them.
I want to be more active here and I will, just as soon as I catch up with everything that needs doing. Really far behind with everything.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
This is because of the WW domain being used for a short period, our search rankings were obliterated and only now are we starting to recover a little..

But I thought Crayo said:

"Traffic and activity never suffered when we moved the domain and I have the statistics to prove it."

So which one is true? :dawg:

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
But I thought Crayo said:

"Traffic and activity never suffered when we moved the domain and I have the statistics to prove it."

So which one is true? :dawg:

The one with stats on hand right now. I know where WWEF ranked on Google before redirecting the domain, and it's a lot higher than how it ranks now.
Traffic probably didn't suffer whilst we were using the WW domain, but that's because of the sheer amount of traffic WW gets. I guarantee traffic from Google decreased greatly, the WW traffic made up for it.

Reactions: Jonathan

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
going away from wweforums was always a terrible idea. obviously it doesn't take a genius to figure out which domain name is going to get google hits

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Now I have my real world stuff and situation back to normality again I plan on being pretty active again. Gonna try and post daily and post WWE related topics and threads after RAW an NXT. Plus gonna get back into my TNA an ROH now my free time my own again and post about that.

How long it'll stay like that is unknown but those that know me know I post an stay active whilst my real world an real life allows.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Yep you need to spread the goodness of the D all over the face of the forum.
Was wondering if someone would suggest this. It's come time Danielson begin referring to himself in 3rd person. It's only natural and the next logical step.