Open Letter to WWEF

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
You guys leave JC alone! :4/10:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
26a748516f8b195fd08fadd1c5fa8a18.gif

> Selena Gomez :gusta:

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Again. LOL Why so scathing? You keep attacking me as a human being when all I've done is use cold, hard logic.
This all began because of the young guy who was killed in the accident. You couldn't seem to get over the fact that Tony Stewart belonged in jail, simply because he killed someone. Correct me, if I'm wrong.
I pointed out that you took the humanitarian stance and suddenly I'm a f***ing a**hole. Your basis for argument are based on how you feel about them. That's cool and I've told you its cool
You go from 0 to 90 when ever I find flaws in your arguments and you can't deal with it any other way than to simply insult me.

If you insult me without logical reasoning, I will just assume I've hurt your feelings.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Again. LOL Why so scathing? You keep attacking me as a human being when all I've done is use cold, hard logic.
This all began because of the young guy who was killed in the accident. You couldn't seem to get over the fact that Tony Stewart belonged in jail, simply because he killed someone. Correct me, if I'm wrong.
I pointed out that you took the humanitarian stance and suddenly I'm a f***ing a**hole. Your basis for argument are based on how you feel about them. That's cool and I've told you its cool
You go from 0 to 90 when ever I find flaws in your arguments and you can't deal with it any other way than to simply insult me.

If you insult me without logical reasoning, I will just assume I've hurt your feelings.
tl;dr

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Thank you for proving my point.
There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.
Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?
Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.
Do you like Phil Collins?

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Do you like Phil Collins?
I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. @Senhor Perfect , take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. @Farooq the Big Boss , why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock @Senhor Perfect , get down on your knees so @Farooq the Big Boss can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. @Farooq the Big Boss , don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

You're a fucking ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.

• Haha
Reactions: Danielson