Online Poker thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Baller

Reaction score
Yeah....about $4.5k of that has been withdrawn. I'd be happy to watch you play and give some advice if you want. And maybe when I get some big wins I'll send you a few bucks to keep you going.

:lmao Smart move. And yeah I could use some advice, since my dad sucks at poker, I basically learned a little from him, then read some books and videos on how to play. And I appreciate the kind gesture, big time. Rep is coming your way, its the least I could do to start

SAL

Reaction score
So...I thought this was a hi/lo tourney and I lost all my chips on the first hand. :lol: Gonna do some rebuyin'.

Baller

Reaction score
:lol: You have more chips then me even after you lost wow.

SAL

Reaction score
The way I approach rebuys is that I'm ready to throw my chips around to try to build a huge stack early on. If you go into a rebuy saying "oh, I don't want to rebuy more than x times," I don't think you're playing it the right way.

Baller

Reaction score
that makes sense. I haven't lost yet so I haven't gotten the chance to rebuy. I definitely will be doing an add on though. Your doing good in 49th place

SAL

Reaction score
That's good, because I'm terrible at this game!

SAL

Reaction score
I'm now just making dumb loose calls looking for a perfect flop. And ready to rebuy a few more times.

Baller

Reaction score
I can't catch cards whenever i actually call. Been brutal so far.

Baller

Reaction score
I'm now just making dumb loose calls looking for a perfect flop. And ready to rebuy a few more times.

I like your mentality. If only I had 500 dollars in my account :lol:

SAL

Reaction score
aaaaaaaaand there's another rebuy!