Online Poker thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Baller

Reaction score
That's insane. I probably should do a 90 man. Is there anyway you can send me some extra cash lol. But do you play anything other then holdem?

SAL

Reaction score
I like to mess around with Omaha and HORSE, and I won $500 in an Omaha tourney one time even though I barely knew what I was doing, LOL

Baller

Reaction score
Wow I hate you lol. But do you want to do the big Omaha rush tourney starting in 20 minutes. Its 2 dollars

SAL

Reaction score
Oh god, it's a rebuy. I've wasted 10 buyins on rebuys before. I'm in.

Baller

Reaction score
I would do 1 rebuy at most. Don't want to lose all my cash :lol: Just back up to 1300 on a major bluff lol.

Baller

Reaction score
YEA! Back up over 1500. Took me a while to get positive

EDIT: Back down again. Hate shitty hands on the blinds

Baller

Reaction score
God, one little raise pre flop, and everybody runs like little girls.

Baller

Reaction score
Yeah I am at the final table, not sure how much longer I will last.

Baller

Reaction score
I am going all in. I need a 4 of clubs for a straight flush

And I am out

SAL

Reaction score
Why just call for the 550? You might as well push. And even then, you have no fold equity, meaning there's no way the raiser was going to fold.

Baller

Reaction score
Why just call for the 550? You might as well push. And even then, you have no fold equity, meaning there's no way the raiser was going to fold.

That's true. Probably not the greatest move on my part. Oh well. I'm better at omaha then holdem. Although I like hi/lo better then just high. Sal, you will teach me your ways into winning some cash. Probably will eventually play you heads up a couple of times and try to take some of that 5 grand and head it my way :lol:

SAL

Reaction score
Yeah....about $4.5k of that has been withdrawn. I'd be happy to watch you play and give some advice if you want. And maybe when I get some big wins I'll send you a few bucks to keep you going.