One of the FEW things I can hate on about last night

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
How has Orton looked strong Rain? He's beaten nobodies like Swagger, jobbed cleanly to ADR and Ziggler, and then beats Ziggler on PPV. Yeah, mammoth booking lol.

Jericho NEEDEDD a win? No he didn't, Jericho going over Dolph on PPV made Ziggler look worse than Orton going over. If Ziggler beats Orton on RAW then this is sort of redeemed. It was Blue booking but it wasn't exactly catastrophic. He's not irrelevant now because of that.

Also, you're right, Roode does get mic time but WWE could easily give Ziggler mic time. He doesn't have it at the moment no, but that doesn't mean he needs to be booked super strong on PPV's. He's the MITB holder, at the moment he's just floating below the main event until his time comes.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
How has Orton looked strong Rain? He's beaten nobodies like Swagger, jobbed cleanly to ADR and Ziggler, and then beats Ziggler on PPV. Yeah, mammoth booking lol.

Jericho NEEDEDD a win? No he didn't, Jericho going over Dolph on PPV made Ziggler look worse than Orton going over. If Ziggler beats Orton on RAW then this is sort of redeemed. It was Blue booking but it wasn't exactly catastrophic. He's not irrelevant now because of that.

Also, you're right, Roode does get mic time but WWE could easily give Ziggler mic time. He doesn't have it at the moment no, but that doesn't mean he needs to be booked super strong on PPV's. He's the MITB holder, at the moment he's just floating below the main event until his time comes.

Motherfucking this ^^^^^^^^^^^

This is just a way to make Dolph look awful again just like he looked when he was with Swagger.. There was no point of positivity for the future PPV's or anything to let Orton go over in this match. Not needed in any kind of way. I know he wants the WHC aswell but why does Ziggler have to job? No clue.
The whole match was pointless imo because of the fucked up booking for this one. The whole flow of the storyline is damaged because of this match imo, no one would've expected Orton to win..

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:

It's not just who you go over that's important, it's the momentum. At the end of most of Orton's segments, it ends with Randy standing triumphant over a fallen heel. Going into Summerslam he went over both #1 contenders and did nothing at the PPV. Recently he tapped to Del Rio (which was great, I'll give you that). He still feels like he's getting pushed as hard as he was then, but I'll do a little research on that.

Maybe it's just me, but Jericho's star has fallen quite a bit since he came back. He needed the win to make a return feel meaningful, but it shouldn't have come against Ziggler. Still don't know why they couldn't have him go over Rhodes or someone else you can just push later.

I've always said that Ziggler doesn't feel like a champion because he's been booked terribly all year, and this certainly didn't help matters. All we can hope for from him is something like Bryan, where his character/talent can keep him relevant despite the lack of credibility. If anyone can do it...

Misread what you guys were talking about with Roode. Ziggler will definitely get mic time as champion.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, right after Orton tapped to Del Rio, Sheamus showed up, so did Dolph, and somehow the segment ended with an Orton who had just finished (and lost) a tough match RKOing Ziggler and leaving him laid out. :downer:

Anyway, Orton winning was Blue. I had that possibility on the back of my mind as I always do when it's Orton, but I convinced myself it made no sense at all for Randy to win... but then again, I used regular logic while thinking.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
he didnt even get rematch!!!!!!!!!