One of the FEW things I can hate on about last night

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Was just making the point that he did. And yeah he tapped to Del Rio on SD.

Still, worth putting over Sheamus and Del Bore but not the hottest property WWE has just now?

Edit- By the way just got your 1000th like :win:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
CM Punk said:
He tapped out to Del Rio cleanly like 3 weeks ago.

This.

Hollywood Dolph'sZiggler said:
Henry was the one exception I could remember.

Del Rio never won cleanly against him unless I missed it. Lol Sheamus. Who gives a fuck if he jobbed to Sheamus

You openly admit you don't watch SmackDown. He lost to ADR cleanly more or less 3 weeks ago via ADR's submission. No dirty win at all. ADR put him in it, Orton tapped.

http://www.profightdb.com/wrestlers/randy-orton-384.html

That shows how often Orton is on the losing end. Ziggler beat him a few weeks back and I remember you saying something like "Cool, means nothing though" or something similar.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Annnnnnnnnd it didn't mean anything lol. People don't care about TV matches. PPV matches are what people remember and care about.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph Ziggler wins - cool oh well means nothing

Dolph Ziggler jobs - Hates on Orton constantly, makes up lies about him never putting people over.

#DolphLogic should trend here.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I couldn't care less about how WWE books Ziggler. I just call it like it is. lol @ pretending my Orton hate is something new that started last night. I don't hate him any more or less.. I knew he would win that match.

if you think going over on TV is on the same level as winning a PPV match you are even dumber than I previously thought possible

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
One thing has nothing to do with the other. I never said you agreed that Orton should have gone over. Obviously you know along with anyone with a brain knows that Ziggler should have. But you bring up pointless TV matches as if it somehow makes up for the fact, if only slightly, when it doesn't make up for it even 1/10th of a percent.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
You said Orton "never" jobs to anyone. I understand you hate him but making up pointless crap is something mad Cena haters and AE marks do. Something I thought you were above. My point was Orton has NO problems putting people over, Ziggler, Henry and ADR have all gone over him this year. He jobbed to Rhodes and Barrett last year too. That was my point.

The booking was Blue but who cares? Who's going to remember this feud really? Orton is going to film a movie and it's most likely going to be Dolph who puts him out of action, so this will be forgotten.

Reaction score
I thought Ziggler would win. If he's gonna be the next WHC champ, he has to put guys like Jericho, Orton (top card guys) over. He has to look like he's tough and show that he's ready to be WHC and defend it when time comes.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Does he though? Bobby Roode never once looked tough during his reign but it was one of the best reigns this year. Ziggler reminds me of Roode quite a lot when he's on his game.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Heard people defend this, since more people watch Raw than the PPV so more people see Ziggler's win.
Whatever.

Jericho and Orton are apples and oranges. Jericho did nothing but job for all of 2012, he needed a win so another return wouldn't be a complete joke. They've done nothing but book Orton strong :fap: for no fucking reason ever since he came back from suspension. There's no reason this should have happened, at least it's not quite as Blue as Magnus jobbing to Bob.

(And yes, the fap symbol is now going into every babyface booking rant)

Crayo said:
Does he though? Bobby Roode never once looked tough during his reign but it was one of the best reigns this year. Ziggler reminds me of Roode quite a lot when he's on his game.

Again, apples and oranges. Roode was given loads of mic time and wrestled sparingly, if Dolph's champion he'll wrestle twice a week. Plus Roode at least beat BVD clean.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
did sheamus use the submission move to beat Del rio?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
No, Before the match Booker came out and allowed the Brogue kick. Really useless storyline for a useless champion if you ask me. Some like Sheamus but I loath him.