One of the FEW things I can hate on about last night

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Remember when Jericho beat Ziggler on Summerslam and than the next night he beat Jericho on RAW?
I think it's the same scenario because Orton needs to go film 12 Rounds: Reloaded.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
CM Punk said:
Remember when Jericho beat Ziggler on Summerslam and than the next night he beat Jericho on RAW?
I think it's the same scenario because Orton needs to go film 12 Rounds: Reloaded.

That is even worse. Why not just give Ziggler the win on the big stage that is a PPV?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
That is even worse. Why not just give Ziggler the win on the big stage that is a PPV?

They're saving that big moment for when he cashes in. :russo:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
It's Randy Orton. He isn't going to put ANYONE over before he leaves. He may get injured or something, but he'll still win the match. He's an egotistic asshole, think you guys saw part of it when he flipped off a fan. Can't wait for him to be gone again.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
The GOAT Farooq said:
It's Randy Orton. He isn't going to put ANYONE over before he leaves. He may get injured or something, but he'll still win the match. He's an egotistic asshole, think you guys saw part of it when he flipped off a fan. Can't wait for him to be gone again.

He'll probably 'Put over' Ziggler on SD or Raw.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Yeah....by DQ or count out.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The GOAT Farooq said:

Completely incorrect. I assume you don't watch SmackDown, but I don't blame you.

Orton puts a ton of people over, this was 100% WWE Blue booking. No blame to Orton whatsoever.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Orton puts nobody over cleanly.

And after he jobs he always gets the last win

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Hollywood Dolph'sZiggler said:
Orton puts nobody over cleanly.

And after he jobs he always gets the last win

I hate Orton as much as the next guy but Sheamus, Henry and Del Rio are all recent examples of that not happening.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Henry was the one exception I could remember.

Del Rio never won cleanly against him unless I missed it. Lol Sheamus. Who gives a fuck if he jobbed to Sheamus