One night only return?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeY

Reaction score
For Christ's sake someone put an end to this already

Reaction score
Yeah sorry i'm not living in mommys basement and don't have the full luxury's you're expecting from me. Writing me god damn paragraphs because i went mia a year ago

I'd much rather have a poll and stipulations then a match. What the hell is so good about a match anyway. A poll means IWF gets to choose and it has actual meaning.

Though if this is the way it's going down the Stips got to be higher. Like the winner changes everything. Avatar, sig, name and winner gets green rep loser gets red repped. By repped i mean to shit by like an admin.

Hah, a "lives in mom's basement joke"? Wow, classic. I mean you -certainly- proved that you have a life when you came in just to beg for a match with somebody and when no one gives you the light of day, you act all big and tough and saying that "you didn't really want a match in the first place"

If you don't really want it, then please get the fuck out and stop wasting everybody's time.

And if it took you more than 5 minutes to read my first post which had like 6 sentences then wow, your more pathetic than I thought before. Face the facts, no one but me (foolishly) cared the first time you did this, and no one gives a shit now.

Oh wait, this is probably too much for you to read too, cause it just adds to your great life that your getting out smarted by a 16 year old. So, hows this for an option.

Either Full Time, or exit is that way :)

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Hah, a "lives in mom's basement joke"? Wow, classic. I mean you -certainly- proved that you have a life when you came in just to beg for a match with somebody and when no one gives you the light of day, you act all big and tough and saying that "you didn't really want a match in the first place"

If you don't really want it, then please get the fuck out and stop wasting everybody's time.

And if it took you more than 5 minutes to read my first post which had like 6 sentences then wow, your more pathetic than I thought before. Face the facts, no one but me (foolishly) cared the first time you did this, and no one gives a shit now.

Oh wait, this is probably too much for you to read too, cause it just adds to your great life that your getting out smarted by a 16 year old. So, hows this for an option.

Either Full Time, or exit is that way :)

Whatever buddy how about we end the year delay and have a match then. I was trying to get at why the fuck are you bitching to me about something that doesn't fucking matter. If you don't agree with this, don't fucking click the thread, here you are replying making me think you posted something i'd care about

I like how you assume I give a shit about your rants, everybody. Someone step up and agree to the stips or don't and we'll have a normal match. If the efeds not down with that, then we'll find a way around em, I just wanna do this one more time, i dunno why, i think i remember why i nixed it a year ago too, way too much of a hassle and idiots make drama out of it. getting too old to do this.

Snapper you down for w/e

cronulla_sharks

Reaction score
Oh God, seriously, who fucking cares?

Its the Internet, move on.

Marvel26

Reaction score
All in favour of locking this thread and never speaking of it again...?

Status
Not open for further replies.