One night only return?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rated R CMStar

Nah, keep the Loser Changes Sig stip, but don't let the loser pick the new sig. God knows YoungMannie will just use another photo of the same girl.

As for the actual challenge, keep it in the OCB and roleplay for one more match.

MizMasta3000

Maybe you all fear Sam Caldwell with defeat both of you. Go ahead and run scared

Qwake

MizMasta shut the fuck up.

Please keep the "loser changes sig" stip, its awesome. Also, good to see Colin White back, although coming back as a face would be weird with "the asshole".

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Is this thread even needed?

One match only challenges? It's not that difficult to come back full time, you've got to write a roleplay once a week.

I just see this as redundant and not necessary. Either participate in the actual efed or not.

Reaction score
Hi, You probably don't remember me, but back in February or January, you made a thread saying the same exact thing, and I was the ONLY man to accept it, but then you deemed me as "too rookie to face you" So you went opponentless. Now almost a year later your saying the same thing, and the only person willing to accept your challenge is Young Mannie.

And now it seems like a joke, because the stip involves changing your sig. Nothing serious, as if it was a joke. JMay doesn't even wanna write a match for it, just create a poll. See where I'm going with this?

I'd just like to sit here and laugh because someone gave you a serious challenge back in February, JMay approved it, You said no from your high horse and now look, your here with your final option being a poll here in the OOC.

That's all I wanted to say :)

P.S. Oh come back full time if you want. But a one time "match" with YM? Hah, makes me facepalm.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
2 Things I'm Chicken I Was Writting And Being A Blunt Heel Too Get A Fire Under His Ass, And Like Raven Did I Took His Challenge......And I Read An Early Post I Thnk He Accepted. Now I've Wanted This Too Be Actual Match, But JMAY or Anyone Else Except Miz Master What's Too Roleplay. I Really Don't Want Too Too Bullshit If Only Going Too In In The OOC Thread, And This Is An E-fed Than Forget I Want This Be Serious Even If An One Night Only Thing. Plus I Don't Want No Stupid Stip Like Change Your Sig It's A Grudge Match I Mean I See Like Shawn's "One Night Only" Against Hunter In 2002 In A Street Fight.

The Rated R CMStar

Could you just stop the whining...this whole deal could mean the dissapearing of that God awful sigs of YoungMannie.

Ill write the match if necessary.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
Who's Whining I Just Want An Serious Match And Fine Writer If Need Be, But Me Changing My Sigs Is Totally Wrong For That Fact It's Not Going Too Happen. LMFAO

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
i agree with Rod23 I want no part of this whatever it is, rathwer concentrate on the full time roleplayers

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Hi, You probably don't remember me, but back in February or January, you made a thread saying the same exact thing, and I was the ONLY man to accept it, but then you deemed me as "too rookie to face you" So you went opponentless. Now almost a year later your saying the same thing, and the only person willing to accept your challenge is Young Mannie.

And now it seems like a joke, because the stip involves changing your sig. Nothing serious, as if it was a joke. JMay doesn't even wanna write a match for it, just create a poll. See where I'm going with this?

I'd just like to sit here and laugh because someone gave you a serious challenge back in February, JMay approved it, You said no from your high horse and now look, your here with your final option being a poll here in the OOC.

That's all I wanted to say :)

P.S. Oh come back full time if you want. But a one time "match" with YM? Hah, makes me facepalm.

Yeah sorry i'm not living in mommys basement and don't have the full luxury's you're expecting from me. Writing me god damn paragraphs because i went mia a year ago

I'd much rather have a poll and stipulations then a match. What the hell is so good about a match anyway. A poll means IWF gets to choose and it has actual meaning.

Though if this is the way it's going down the Stips got to be higher. Like the winner changes everything. Avatar, sig, name and winner gets green rep loser gets red repped. By repped i mean to shit by like an admin.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
Didn't Here This Is A Joke Too Me And Surely Yourself If You Agreed Too Them Stips So I'm Pulling A Perry Saturn.... Go F Yourself Kid.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
yawn where's your confidence? you're being a little bitch over the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.