One favourite thing about any wrestling promotion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ahorrig

Reaction score
The title says it all. I put it in the wwe discussion as i figure more people will comment about wwe then any other companies. I am only pointing out the good things about the company, and am not starting a huge war between wwe and tna.

WWE: The overall product, especially how it runs smoothly, with storylines given plenty of time to build.

TNA: Stars like AJ styles, kazarian and beer money, as well as the idea of the x-division.

fuzzy

Reaction score
TNA: Knockouts and their home grown talents which should get more air time...

WWE: overall products and Randy Ortan...

noumenon

Reaction score
WWE: The complete shift onto fresh young faces and a true effort to build new stars.

TNA: The fact that they manage to keep useless old talent and meth addicts away from WWE's product.

ahorrig

Reaction score
WWE: The complete shift onto fresh young faces and a true effort to build new stars.

TNA: The fact that they manage to keep useless old talent and meth addicts away from WWE's product.

As for tna, they have been around for about 10 years. They need ratings, in order to get more money and become a good company. They are just doing whatever they can to keep themselves alive. although, i do think it is a little ridiculous they bring in so many older guys.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
As for tna, they have been around for about 10 years. They need ratings, in order to get more money and become a good company. They are just doing whatever they can to keep themselves alive. although, i do think it is a little ridiculous they bring in so many older guys.

They WERE alive, it's how they got their deal with TNA in the first place; the problem is they completely abandoned all the good things they did to get to that point, and started doing all of the horrible things without eliminating the other bad things they had done up to that point.

ahorrig

Reaction score
They WERE alive, it's how they got their deal with TNA in the first place; the problem is they completely abandoned all the good things they did to get to that point, and started doing all of the horrible things without eliminating the other bad things they had done up to that point.

Thats why i think they should try to start new, with firings of the current horrible people, like bischoff, hogan, flair, guys like robbie e.